Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 11/25/06

Transformers Cybertron Deluxe Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80286]:

#81282 Megatron (T-Rex) [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Titanium Robot Masters (3") Wave #5 (Asst. #33901):

#33922 Predaking (G1) [store: Target]

Star Wars Saga Collection "Wave 7 - Tatooine Podrace" (Asst. #85770):

#87086 "Saga #051: Dud Bolt & Mars Guo" (Hologram Darth Vader) [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x6 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Target/Wal-Mart]

x1 CDIP Box(es) [Ebay Seller: toys4kidsplus]

x1 CDIP Complete 60 Card Set [Ebay Seller: embay123]

MyHybridHaul_for_11-25-06.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 11/25/06

Transformers Cybertron Deluxe Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80286]:

#81282 Megatron (T-Rex) [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Titanium Robot Masters (3") Wave #5 (Asst. #33901):

#33922 Predaking (G1) [store: Target]

Star Wars Saga Collection "Wave 7 - Tatooine Podrace" (Asst. #85770):

#87086 "Saga #051: Dud Bolt & Mars Guo" (Hologram Darth Vader) [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x6 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Target/Wal-Mart]

x1 CDIP Box(es) [Ebay Seller: toys4kidsplus]

x1 CDIP Complete 60 Card Set [Ebay Seller: embay123]

MyHybridHaul_for_11-25-06.jpg

Hello, EricB

For some reason, those are some of the most enjoyable TFs that I pick up many years ago. And, also they are getting rarer. Enjoy them and congrats!

Galvatro

After more than ayear of watching eBay and having bad luck/being outbid/and price going higher than i could afford, the collector gods smiled on me andlet me get a lot closer to my Monstructor (I only had Birdbrain).

Scowl Shell

Wildfly Shell

Slog Robot

Slog Shell

Icepick Robot

out of seven monstructor pieces he had up for graps i grabbed 5 :clap

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 11/26/06

Star Wars Unleashed Battle Packs "Wave 4 - Battle Of Hoth" (Asst. #85768):

#87071 Snowtrooper Battalion [store: Target]

Star Wars Unleashed Battle Packs "Wave 5 - Order Sixty-Six" (Asst. #85768):

#87152 Vader's 501st Legion [store: Target]

#87153 Shock Trooper Battalion [store: Target]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_11-26-06.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 11/26/06

Star Wars Unleashed Battle Packs "Wave 4 - Battle Of Hoth" (Asst. #85768):

#87071 Snowtrooper Battalion [store: Target]

Star Wars Unleashed Battle Packs "Wave 5 - Order Sixty-Six" (Asst. #85768):

#87152 Vader's 501st Legion [store: Target]

#87153 Shock Trooper Battalion [store: Target]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_11-26-06.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

• @Joe Velez Just a guess, but the movie being delayed may be why Legacy is being extended. Which, if you look what we've seen from ROTB, it is more or less Generations again.
    • I'm not questioning the Generations moniker. I'm questioning the Legacy moniker. The series after Legacy will be named something else. Legacy is said to just be for this year only and they're going back to another trilogy. So it was the Prime Wars Trilogy with Generations: Combiner Wars, Generations: Titans Return and Generations Power of the Primes. Then it was Generations: War For Cybertron Trilogy with Generations: WFC: Siege, Generations: WFC: Earthrise and Generations WFC: Kingdom. During one of the livestreams or during a Q and A the Hasbro team stated that Generations: Legacy will only be going on for a single year and they haven't named the next trilogy yet. Again, Legacy will not be the name of the toyline for next year. Sure they could have changed their minds or even extended Legacy past the four waves it was supposed to be but the name of "Legacy" won't be continuing after the line is done. Legacy was inserted in between the trilogies due to all of the complaints about not having gotten Tarantulas and Inferno. So instead of shoehorning them into the next trilogy, they created a short run line to get out a few ideas that weren't completely finished or were cut from WFC. Some of the other figures were probably meant for the next Trilogy as well. But we all know Hasbro loves to reissue the same figures for multiple waves and even sublines like Wheeljack and Arcee. They gotta get those peg warmers back out there even though people want a second chance at Sunstreaker and the Battlechargers. So I'm not questioning authority...this time. I'm questioning the leaker and their knowledge of the information regarding the Legacy line as stated by Hasbro themselves. And still, this list just screams that it's fake with those choices. It's so not Hasbro. Just not enough G1. Other than the core class which don't really count, the only G1 figure in that "Legacy" line up was the Junkion and Needlenose. Needlenose has been on their minds for like five years now and they just haven't put him out yet. As for Velocitron wave two, not enough G1. Going by Blurr, the Hot Rod is most likely going to be IDW. Crasher doesn't count as G1 and neither does Shadow Striker. The rest would have to all be G1 characters then. It's just what Hasbro does. Again, I would love to be wrong though. I want all of them. Especially Crasher, Shadow Striker, Armada Megatron and Prime Skyquake. I love getting fembots and Skyquake and Megatron had such good designs. Oh and Tarn just because Hasbro has never done him before.
    • Time got away from me yesterday but "Friday"'s video was Transformers Animated Blitzwing and, funny enough, I feel like the way I feel about this guy is likely to be how my thoughts would fall for Legacy Blitzwing. Like, I am feeling potential parallels, at least for me.  
    • Transformers designer, Mark Maher @marclonus, has posted a great shot of all the just announced Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection figures together. He's asking fans to share their feedback on these toys. Be sure to drop by his post and leave a comment about them. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE