Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Yeah, he don't answer nutin' unless it's got to do with Power Rangers :tflaugh

I am sorry but fuck Power Rangers! PERIOD!~!!

And sorry if I offended anyone with a MMPR fetish but these toys/series/movies are a GAY impression of a new take on Voltron.

With posts like this, I still can't believe you think you can convince us that you're in your 40's.

Where did I say anything that wasn't true ??? Check it...

Plus, I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything :roll

Edited by Ardenrobo

And sorry if I offended anyone with a MMPR fetish but these toys/series/movies are a GAY impression of a new take on Voltron.

That statement really doesn't stand, AP. Super Sentai(what became Power Rangers in the states)and Go-Lion(what became Voltron) were both produced by Toei. Not only that, Super Sentai was first with the combining robot that pre-dated Go-Lion by months.

Soo...please, nobody get offended by AP. He knows not what he speaks about. :lol

ETA: Nice summary, PC. :thumb

That doesnt displace the fact that Power Rangers are totally lame and Voltron is totally awesome.

I just got confirmation, this is enroute...

post-13168-12744930798091_thumb.jpg

Now if you excuse me I have to hurry up and hide some stuff, quick scrub a toilet, and find a shirt that don't stink and get to the liquor store before closing.

:yay

awesome haul there Liege hehe

I just got a Walmart Masterpiece Starscream, a G1-colored Transformers Movie Starscream and an ROTF Demolishor from TFan36. He was gonna actually trash these figs but I picked them up. I'll be looking to sell the Movie Starscream and Demolishor pretty soon as I already have a Movie Starscream and 2 Demolishors.

That statement really doesn't stand, AP. Super Sentai(what became Power Rangers in the states)and Go-Lion(what became Voltron) were both produced by Toei. Not only that, Super Sentai was first with the combining robot that pre-dated Go-Lion by months.

Soo...please, nobody get offended by AP. He knows not what he speaks about. :lol

ETA: Nice summary, PC. :thumb

That doesnt displace the fact that Power Rangers are totally lame and Voltron is totally awesome.

This is so much truth, whenever I go MMPR bashing I get "A-LOT" of super nerds standing up for the most retarded toy/movie/series in history, instead of telling me that I know nothing of the MMPR, why not listen to what I am saying, I know you guy's will know way more than me when it comes to the MMPR, the one fact I do know is that Voltron was in the States long before the lameness that is MMPR by years-not months, when I watched Voltron for the years that I did. I was very pleased with Voltron and Voltron only- THEN I seen the MMPR on T.V. and about threw up in my mouth, now you have to take into account that we as the United States did not see Super Sentai first , we seen Voltron FIRST, bought Voltron FIRST, and welcomed Voltron FIRST into the heart of the American youth that fortunately I happend to be apart of - AND here it goes, once again I am going back and forth with people over the great 80's cartoons that shaped everyone's imagination.

And I never claimed to know ANYTHING about the origin of MMPR, I AM JUST CALLING IT OUT HOW I SEEN IT when I was 6, 7, 8-.... So it is the truth, as long as you believe in the reality that actually happened on your home turf(the United States, Not Japan) then you would have had a taste of Voltron FIRST, Power rangers did not come out till the early to mid 90's.

Like I said before, this is just my point of view.

With posts like this, I still can't believe you think you can convince us that you're in your 40's.

I wasn't quoting you, Arden.

I wasn't quoting you, Arden.

I didn't think so, but I'm the only one there that's in his 40's. I was just poking fun :wave

Wait... I think I just made myself sad :tfsad I used to be younger... Waaaauuuugghhh !!!

I just got confirmation, this is enroute...

post-13168-12744930798091_thumb.jpg

Now if you excuse me I have to hurry up and hide some stuff, quick scrub a toilet, and find a shirt that don't stink and get to the liquor store before closing.

:yay

WOOT :thumb