Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

those are 3 of the best Tfs EVER!

while i cant personally vouch for skids or sixshot, i have to agree completely that (provided you remove the batteries) scorponok is worthy of TFormers toy hall of fame.

while energon was airing he warmed the shelves for quite some time at all of the local toy outlets and i thought he was so ugly. flash forward 5 years, and i buy one on ebay intending to paint it up G1 style, but once in hand i couldn't go through with it because i knew i wouldn't be able to fiddle with it for fear of chipping. eventually i still plan on getting a second one to repaint, but yeah, scorponok, awesome figure.

also, i recently found HA barricade and cannot recommend him enough, both modes are solid and theres alot you can do with the robot mode as far as tweaking and posing despite the weird hips. not sure if i will modify because its a big ol' hunk of plastic to cut out, and once you go forth you cannot return. for now until i see more people do it i will leave him as is. :note

Skids is a fairly common reissue, but back in the day he was one of the hardest TFs to find. Even today, the bot is a towering bunch of awesome among the cars of that time.

Sixshot/Shockblast is hindered by a BFG arm, but in any mode, theres so many pannels and possibilities that make this homage figure both very unique while honoring the source.

As for Scorpinok. I loved him since the first time I saw the figure and got him right away when Energon hit. To this day he's still a favorite figure. While surely he can be improved, much like RID megatron, there are truely an endless amount of fan alt options in this figure.

All 3 deserve a dirrect shot into the TF hall of fame!

So, I guess you're saying Skids is worth $25 at least? :lol Getting tempted again...

I stole mine, but yeah, $25 is well worth it.

Also, if you don't have Energon Scorponok or Dark Scorponok, just get it!!!

bidding on ebay for one right now. so far is 20 bucks shipped and i think thats the highest I would go

Non-TF Haul, but still new!

Sonic & Sega All-Stars 1.5 Racers. (new! Sonic, Amy and Shadow) (Toys R Us)

Also picked up a Toynami 1/100 Milia Valkryia to go with my Max one, since the Revoltech versions are going to be exclusives... (local comicbook shop)