Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

The new rendition of the Battle Rollar figure arrived for me today. It's a great figure except for the fact that when it's head popped off it lost all traction in the ball joint in it's neck when I put it back on. Now i'm slowly adding layers of nail polish and waiting for them to dry. :(

The new rendition of the Battle Rollar figure arrived for me today. It's a great figure except for the fact that when it's head popped off it lost all traction in the ball joint in it's neck when I put it back on. Now i'm slowly adding layers of nail polish and waiting for them to dry. :(

the easily fixed downside to Battle Rollar.

I only have the origional (wanna change that soon), right out of the box he needed treatment. Once done tough, he more then proves his formatibility :thumb

I actualy only had to put one coat on one knee. I figure one day though I'll have to treat the rest (save for the boxy wheel connectors)

I wouldn't let anything like that put me off to the figure though seeming as my expensive, official HA BB has a head that falls off by just looking at it.

Any Ball Joint on any figure is subject to this. A very quick fix I found on head joints is a piece of paper towel. Drape it over the joint, maybe double it over. Put the head on, trim the waste, and enjoy expendable replacable filler.

Superglue on the balljoint is actually better than nail varnish IMO. It lasts longer

I'd suggest using one thin coat first, then testing how much it tightens after it's dried (make sure it's dried for at least an hour, to make sure the glue's cured, or you might glue the joint) If you need any after that then just keep applying thin coats

ROTF Robot Heroes 2-packs, Ratchet/Barricade, Springer/Starscream, Megatron/Chromia, Mudflap/Rampage. They were on clearance at Target for $1.74 each!! Seems to be a store-to-store thing, as another Target I went to did not have this clearance.

Was able to find 3 of these yesterday--I grabbed 2. One for me, one for someone else. Left the last for another collector to find--although the option of buying it and placing on ebay and making $$ off it was really tempting..ah well. What an awesome figure!!

0204001330.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 02/04/10

Transformers ROTF > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#8)/Scout Class > Asst. #94964:

x2 #97865 Windy City Chase (Slap Dash vs. Trenchmouth) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 #94965 Road Rival Showdown (Beachcomber vs. Deadlift) {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#9)/Legends Class > Asst. #94959:

x1 #94960 Constructicon Devastator {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > Target Exclusives (#7)/Legends Class > Asst. #94976:

x5 #97926 Bumblebee & Shadow Striker {Store: Target}

x4 #97927 Smokescreen & Starscream {Store: Target}

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen > Voyager Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83972:

x1 #89870 Demolishor {Store: Wal-Mart}

Lego City > Town Essentials >

x1 #7567 Traveler (2010) {Store: Meijer}

Lego Star Wars > Classic:

x1 #8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack (2010) {Store: Meijer}

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF: Last Stand Of The Wreckers/Issue #1/Cover B {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF: Bumblebee/Issue #1/Cover A {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF: Bumblebee/Issue #2/Cover B {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #12 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Neo Sleeves:

x2 Dragon Blue Sleeves {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x2 DP09-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

30-MyHybridHaul_FOR_02-04-10.jpg