Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Found a case of WST series 2. With Megatron, Thrust, Silverstreak, Optimus, ect... :yay

Pretty cool little guys and lots smaller than the WST "Dinobots". Now if I could track down a Dark Retribution Dinobots set I'd be one happy boy indeed :tflaugh

mailaway.jpg

Fun fun! Finally getting in some new Gen-1 stuff! Now I just need to get a Sky Dasher to complete it. Just wish I could find new stickers. It's so fun restoring old toys--taking them apart, cleaning them, tightening the screws etc..

Just got something in the mail that I'd been excited for since it was first announced.

Revoltech Macross Valkryie VF-1S Roy Focker vers.

and wow. I can sum up my disappointment with this figure in one word. Avoid. :(

The figure is tiiiiiiiiny. The packaging lists it as 130mm, which clocks in about 5.11 inches. I wasn't expecting anything like the original Macross Valkryrie (aka Skyfire), but I was kind of expecting perhaps 6 to 7 inches in Battroid mode...which leads me into the next part.

It's fragile. One of it's wings fell off when I removed it from the packaging. The Revolver-joints feel soft, didn't have much problem getting it into Gerwalk mode, but was having problems getting it into Battroid. Ontop of that, you have to remove the head from one mode to switch to the other. (It's not even attached in the package. It's hanging with the heat shield.) Ended up transforming it back into fighter mode out of fear of breaking it. The other wing fell off as I was packing it away.

So, yeah...save your cash, if you're on the fence. If you've already lept over it. Let's follow in Roy's footsteps, have some pineapple salad, and have a drink to make up for the purchase. :tflaugh

Wow... that sucks. I thought that revoltech figure would've pretty good. Is it smaller than the other Rev Valks? I only had one problem with a revoltech joint. It came with interchangeable pieces, but the joint was so tight in there that I ended up loosening it, now it doesn't even click into place.

Wow... that sucks. I thought that revoltech figure would've pretty good. Is it smaller than the other Rev Valks? I only had one problem with a revoltech joint. It came with interchangeable pieces, but the joint was so tight in there that I ended up loosening it, now it doesn't even click into place.

Well, unfortunely, I can't confirm that. I avoided the non-TFing ones in hopes of a TFing one. XD but I have a feeling they're smaller than the other Rev Valks. I'll probably order one with the fastpack parts (and a few Zentradi mecha..) to compare in a few days.

Taaron, I think today is "Crappy Valkyrie Day".... I got my 1/60 DX VF-25F a few hours ago, it had really really tight joints, which is probably bad. Anyways, as I was transforming the figure and got to the arm, the shoulder immediately fell off. I didn't even force it. I took a closer look and noticed that the screw in the shoulder had broken in half. I don't know how that could happen. I thought it would be fixable, but the lower part of the screw is still tight inside the hole. (Any tips on how to get that out?). That seems to be the only problem. I just email BBTS about the issue and will hopefully receive a response sometime tomorrow.

This is what it looks like:

2313123.jpg

Taaron, I think today is "Crappy Valkyrie Day".... I got my 1/60 DX VF-25F a few hours ago, it had really really tight joints, which is probably bad. Anyways, as I was transforming the figure and got to the arm, the shoulder immediately fell off. I didn't even force it. I took a closer look and noticed that the screw in the shoulder had broken in half. I don't know how that could happen. I thought it would be fixable, but the lower part of the screw is still tight inside the hole. (Any tips on how to get that out?). That seems to be the only problem. I just email BBTS about the issue and will hopefully receive a response sometime tomorrow.

This is what it looks like:

2313123.jpg

Damn. I always had problems with my Valks having arms fall off. Quickest was a KO (straight out of the package), but never heard of that happening on an official product. From what I've heard, when it comes to a broken screw it has to be drilled out, and replaced with a larger screw. (not sure on that, though...so don't try it unless someone backs me up. :lol)

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 01/25/10

Transformers Collectors Club:

x1 The Official Magazine - Feb/Mar 2010 *Issue #31* + 3 ADs {Club: TransformersClub.Com}

Lego Brickmaster Club:

x1 Lego Brickmaster Magazine - January/February 2010 + Bionicle Magazine: Issue #6/Jan 10 {Club: LegoClub.com}

Lego Atlantis > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #20013 Neptune Mini Sub (Brickmaster 2010 Exclusive)* {Club: LegoClub.com}

*=> got it along with Lego Brickmaster Magazine (Jan/Feb 10)

Lego Creator:

x1 #5865 Mini Dumper "2010" {Store: Wal-Mart} **Got On Sat. 1/23/10**

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 2010 Edition > 4" Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x1 #31308 Putty Patrol {Store: Wal-Mart} **Got On Sat. 1/23/10**

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Card(s):

x1 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart} **Got On Sat. 1/23/10**

21-MyHybridHaul_FOR_01-25-10.jpg