Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Wheeeee!

- TRU Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Optimus Primal & Megatron 2-pack (MISB) [from SpeedoES]

tf70.jpg

I haven't opened this package yet, but man, these look nice.

Thanks SpeedoES! :thumb

Any word on these coming north of the border?

Not sure. I haven't heard anything, but then again, I live in Quebec, where we don't get ANY of the store-exclusives due to language issues (from what I can tell, Costco Cybertron RiD Prime+Magnus never made it here, nor did TRU Cybertron Starscream+VectorPrime). Which is why I decided to not take any chances and turned to a fellow TFan for help. :thumb

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 9/26/06

Funimation Prod. DVD:

Code Lyoko - "The Complete First Season" [Online Store: Amazon.com]

MyNTFHaul_for_9-26-06.jpg

maybe we need a "transformers/transformers related haul" and a "nothing to do with transformers haul" or is is set up like that already? Just out of curiosity, what is your budget on toys in general per month, and what is your budget for transformers per month. well "budget" may be the wrong word here, it should be more like "how much do you spend?" I wish i have that kind of cash flow. i still want to see the elusive pic of your toy collection.

cheers

His budget is whatever his parents can give him...

I hate to be downer here, but I actually did save money for my BTC-06 shopping from working in the bookstore at my high school/Graduation so while they do most of time, That was one time they didn't.

-TF2

Funimation Prod. DVD:

maybe we need a "transformers/transformers related haul" and a "nothing to do with transformers haul" or is is set up like that already? Just out of curiosity, what is your budget on toys in general per month, and what is your budget for transformers per month. well "budget" may be the wrong word here, it should be more like "how much do you spend?" I wish i have that kind of cash flow. i still want to see the elusive pic of your toy collection.

cheers

I hate to be downer here, but I actually did save money for my BTC-06 shopping from working in the bookstore at my high school/Graduation so while they do most of time, That was one time they didn't.

-TF2

speaking of which, nice haul. nice to see ya post outside of remy's forum and the haul threads for a change, you should do so more often ^_^

also, regaurding the whole non tf haul thing erm, i don't recall either of the haul forums stating specificly that the haul has to be about tfs, tfan2 isn't the only one that does it either, he just makes more frequant posts than others...

oh yea... i forgot to post my over-all haul from the trip to the in-law's... also, everything on the list i consider a birthday haul as it was either recived as a bday gift or purchased with bday $$$

Transformers

Alt Skids

Titanium WW Prime

Titanium WW Thundercracker

Titanium Jetfire

Energon Minicon 6 Pack (Requim Blaster & Skyboom)

Cyb Giant Planet Minicon Team

Cyb Deluxe Unicron

Cyb Deluxe Prime

Cyb Quickmix

Cyb Metroplex

Non TF

Hotwheels 1:18 Modified Pro Street '57 Thunderbird (Black).

Hotwheels 1:18 Modified '66 Pontiac GTO (purple)

Tripping the Rift Season 1 DVD Boxset

Tripping the Rift Season 2 DVD Boxset

Custom built (by me ^_^) Dual 10" Ported Sub-Woofer Enclosure.

Stats: Seperated Chambers, 2.338 Cu. Ft per chamber (2.008 Cu. Ft after sub and port displacment), 1 4"int. dia Dayton Flared Port per chamber tuned to 35hz. EXT. Dimentions: 15.75"X30"X22.5" (HXWXD) designed with BassBox 6 Pro (by me as well)

i havn't built the box yet (i still need to have my bro take me to lowes to pick up the wood, 2 sheets of 3/4"X4'X9' MDF) but i've done the math, and i should have enough wood to make an amp rack as well, although i havn't decided on this yet as that will take up some very precious space. i'm getting som posterboard in order to create a mock-up to make sure that it'll fit in the trunk, however, if i've done my math correctly it should BARELY fit and allow just enough room for the amps in front of it, it should also help with placement of the ports... ok, enough rambling

EDIT

just won this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280033100442

well, need to be carefull now, i've only got a few bucks left in case i need something for the box. at least now soundwave will have an enemy.

any comments on the auction?

Oct. 4

Classics Megs and Optimus Prime (BBTS)

Notes:

Incredible. Megs has the most complex transformation of any fig I've bought ini recent memory.

Prime is fantastic as well. I'm in love with this Classics line.

Non-TF:

Totemball (XBLA) - SUCKS! :tdown Good thing it was free

not a Transformer, but I picked up Sigma 6 Firefly and I think it's really cool

s6firefly16.jpg

http://thefriendsociety.com/seanandjohn/firefly.html ton of pics

he is cool

Yes he is. I bought him right away. I wanted no other S6 fig more....maybe Destro

Funimation Prod. DVD:

cheers

-TF2

speaking of which, nice haul. nice to see ya post outside of remy's forum and the haul threads for a change, you should do so more often ^_^

also, regaurding the whole non tf haul thing erm, i don't recall either of the haul forums stating specificly that the haul has to be about tfs, tfan2 isn't the only one that does it either, he just makes more frequant posts than others...

I agree that one can post whatever one wants. I can see the coolnest of some of the non-TF hauls, ie: action figures like GI Joe, even power rangers. but when we start seeing Yugioh cards by then selve, then what is stopping the next person the post Hauls about what clothes they bought, or what brand of printer paper they acquired today, or what they ate for lunch. I know cards and lunch is not on the same page, but you see where I am going. I like seeing all the Transformers toys people buy from time to time, but I dread having to scroll to pages and pages or fillers before I get to the meat.

edit: sorry, this post is adding to the "filler" section too. To make this a non-filler....

I picked up RM-19 today, the purple motorcycle dude. His upper body is interesting, his legs can be a bit better, but his alt mode is pretty dead on. a cool toy for $8.99 CAD

Also got Gundam Seed HG Murasame 1/144 scale model. Haven't built a model in about 5 years, and they've improve quite a bit. I got him because he kinda "transforms" although badly. You have to remove his head arms and legs in the process (the legs attaches back, the head and arm disappears ala Prime Cab, although even more useless)