Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Whoohooo.

Passed by a "middle-of-nowhere" Wal-Mart on the way back from a vacation... and guess what? This Wal-Mart has stuff that I've never seen elsewhere yet!

- Cybertron Quickmix [from Wal-Mart]

- Lego Bionicle Inika - Toa Nuparu [from Wal-Mart]

tf65.jpg

Quickmix is... kinda meh. Not very inspiring, especially when compared to other Voyagers like Crumplezone and Soundwave... He still looks kinda nifty, though, in a weird kind of way...

Oh, and again, I don't collect Bionicle or anything. They're just made of great parts for kitbashing and mods...

They had other Cybertron stuff there too, like Metroplex (which I haven't seen anywhere else) and Primus with Unicron head. I'm expecting Metroplex, as well as Nem.Breaker (which has never appeared in front of me), from a fellow TFan. So that wraps up the last of the Cybertron line purchases for me. Time to wait for the Classics. :thumb

Passed by a TRU that I normally don't pass by very often...

- 2x Legends of Cybertron Optimus Prime repaint ("Galaxy Force Optimus Prime") [from TRU]

- Legends of Cybertron HotShot repaint ("Excellion") [from TRU]

- Legends of Cybertron Sunstorm [from TRU]

- Legends of Cybertron Thundercracker [from TRU]

tf66.jpg

Oh well. At least the LoC line is done for me. I have no intentions of buying the new LoC repaints that are in the Classics lineup.

Passed by a TRU that I normally don't pass by very often...

- 2x Legends of Cybertron Optimus Prime repaint ("Galaxy Force Optimus Prime") [from TRU]

- Legends of Cybertron HotShot repaint ("Excellion") [from TRU]

- Legends of Cybertron Sunstorm [from TRU]

- Legends of Cybertron Thundercracker [from TRU]

tf66.jpg

Oh well. At least the LoC line is done for me. I have no intentions of buying the new LoC repaints that are in the Classics lineup.

Recieved both Cybertron Primus/Unicron head and Deluxe Excellion from BBTS today. :clap

Damn, what an outstanding way to cap a serries.

Also who originally reported the Unicron head was comprised 100% of rubber? I was expecting a rubber toy in the shape of a head but was pleasently surprised to learn only the horns/tentacle are hard rubber while the rest is hard plastic. The detailing and paint on this piece alone made primus easily worth importing. :thumb

Excellion looks fantastically Hotrod in bot mode but the alt mode more or less looks like crap. T like the tinted blue for the clear parts but the plastic red is a dull and uninspiring while the doors don't even match up and look sloppy. :tdown