Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Birthday Haul

-------------------------

well, we forgot the damn usb cord or i'd post pics, but heres what i got and man did it Powerglideing shock the hell out of me...

Energon Mini-Con 6 pack (they where on sale @ etoys and i wanted them because i didn't feel like wating for them, it's the sheild and big blaster teams)

Cybertron Quickmix (although i've seen scouts with transformations more complex than this guy's, i love the hell out of him, he's just fun)

Cybertron Unicron (Powerglide yea!! he rocks Powerglideing hard... just those damn leg ball joints, he's got an apt with some super glue when i get home)

Alternators Skids (clearanced' i needed him and although i've been realy standing back, i'm glad i got him because he's alot better in person)

Tripping the Rift Seasons 1 & 2 DVD Box sets. (buy 1 get 1 free @ DDD woohoo!!!)

the above came from my mom, wife, and mother-in-law, but the amazing part is that everybody else gave me cash, realy blew me away, suffice to say that MP SS will be added to this list along with a new subwoofer box, it's about time they get a proper home, when it's all said and done i can still take the wife out for a bday dinner.... i'm trying to not brag but i'm sooooooooo excited (more so about taking the wife out, long story tho)

I found the 10 th primal/megs toys r us vs pack - I love this set and had not imported the jap one so I was stoked.....

did not see thundercracker and jet titatium but noticed others were finding it at toys r also - did I miss something? Anyone else find both or one?

All G1:

Monstructor Set

Broadside

Blurr (thanks Tom)

Nightbeat (thanks Tom)

Rewind (thanks Tom)

Flywheel

Skullcruncher

Cyclonus

Scourge

Another Doubledealer

Kup