Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Mint in Box Fortress Maximus 100% Complete with accesories still in the plastic baggy!!!! and all paperwork!!!!! I am in Heaven!!!! and its in the Uk too so no huge postage charge!!!!

I will post a picture when its delivered on Sat or Mon depends when hes posted!!!

Oh yeah the grail is mine!!!!

my friend bought a ton off ebay and was looking to trade his doubles and whatnot so last night he came over and for some of my extra G1's, some he-mans figs and a few older x-men comics i got 20 Tf's; 16 of them new to my collection! It was a very very good day!

Parts:

G1 Prowl Roof (no more roofless Prowl for me!)

G1 Jazz Shoulder gun and hang gun

G1 Starscreams launchers

G1 Skywarp wing, launcher, and hand (still need a wing/launcher and hand)

KO Streetwise Hood

G1:

Optimus Trailer w/roller (missing door, completes my 2nd prime!)

Blaster (missing handle)

Blurr

Kickback (2nd for me)

Shrapnel

Springer (missing blade)

Seaspray

AM Prowl

Hot Rod (don't think it the TM one....this was on my top 5 of missing TFs!!!!)

Ratchet (got the back end w/cross to complete my robot)

Trailbreaker (beat up junker, good for vehicle display)

Spinster (beat up)

a micro master...can't find the name right now

G2:

Sideswipe (awesome black lambo!!!!!!!!!)

Machine Wars:

Starscream (my first from this line oddly enough)

Beast Wars:

Airrazor (i now have both versions!)

Razorclaw

BM Spy Streak

Cybertron:

Unicron

Go Bots:

Cy Kill (large version)

IM005983.JPG

IM005983.JPG

Mint in Box Fortress Maximus 100% Complete with accesories still in the plastic baggy!!!! and all paperwork!!!!! I am in Heaven!!!! and its in the Uk too so no huge postage charge!!!!

I will post a picture when its delivered on Sat or Mon depends when hes posted!!!

Oh yeah the grail is mine!!!!

dont supose you want to trade it for some magic beans

MMMMMMMMMMM???? Nope fraid not, this is the first TF I have been really excited about getting for ages!!!! the box is hardly marked and only has one ding on the corner and everthing is in there even the 2 little advertising leaflets and instructions. I got it off ebay this morning from lancashire.

My old one is now in the end cap if your after one, its no where near complete but you wouldnt have to get mugged on a massive shipping charge (shameless plug I know)

I needed Fort Max because I am going to buy every single classic that is produced and every one needs somewhere to live don't they???