Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Aug 29

After months of searching........

Alt Optimus Prime!!!

& Cyb Breakdown GTS

Alt Mirage was also there, but I decided to go with the Optimus because I don't collect Alts anymore. 5 minutes after opening it up, I knew that I made a poor decision. OP isn't horrible, just disappointing.

Hopefully Mirage is still there when I get off work....I have a problem.

Edit (8/30): Sadly, Mirage was not there.

I'm a sad panda. :tfsad

didnt you get a x-9 last week aswell you know 1 day i'd like to be able to get one.... one day

(joke)

From what I can tell, that's his 3rd or 4th X-9 Ravage...

yeah... wtf?

post-3554-1156917239.jpg

Micromaster Reissue Sixwing, Sixturbo, Berserker Sixwing (white chase), and RE-Sixturbo (black chase).

Got these loose for a pretty good deal- I guess the reissue Micromaster gestalts aren't in as high demand as before. The Sixturbo box even came with the combination parts for a third Sixturbo in some of the inner boxes.

Yesterday fresh in:

MISB CR Black Convoy! Sweeeeeeeet!

A shame I have to wait untill my birthday (Dec. the 25th) untill my wife actualy lets me have it, but hey.