Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Things I've gotten in the last four days...

blackarachnia.jpg

justice1.jpg

legendbox1.jpg

For those familiar with Gundam, those are both the first edition versions that come with display stands.

And my joy of the weekend...

vf1sbox.jpg

vf1sboxopen.jpg

vf1s2.jpg

nice

Mirage & Camshaft. BOTH bought during a car-trip south on route 95.

I didnt buy this today (infact it was almost 4 weeks ago that I bought it) but it did arrive today...

nemesis23.jpg

i bought an extra wheeljack sword for my nem prime, it took me two days to get all the blue off O_O looks better in red tho

I like the blue, it fits his cold personality. Plus I couldnt take Grimlock's sword cos he needs it XD

yea, my grimmy needs his sword, hence my buying one :-P i tried shaving the knob down to fit into nem's hand and ended up breaking it off, at least it isn't too loose, i'm thinking about thining the bottom of the grip down so that the fingers will slide snugly over it which should resolve the loosness problem i'm having

Guest Wallas

My TF Haul For Thurs. 8/24/06

Transformers Beast Wars "Japanese":

D-7 Shadow Panther [Ebay Seller: liqdeal]

Transformers Beast Wars Neo:

D-35 Magmatron [Ebay Seller: liqdeal]

Transformers Beast Wars Metals:

D-40 Megatron [Ebay Seller: liqdeal]

D-41 Rampage [Ebay Seller: liqdeal]

D-44 Tarantulas [Ebay Seller: liqdeal]

D-45 Quickstrike [Ebay Seller: liqdeal]

D-46 Inferno [Ebay Seller: liqdeal]

MyTFHaul_for_8-24-06.jpg

I know it's probably the jealousy, but it puzzles me, how the hell you can afford buying so many figs in such short period of time?