Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Finally!

- Titanium 6" War Within Optimus Prime [from TRU]

tf62.jpg

After weeks of searching, I finally find him. There was Megs too at TRU, but I passed on him. And surprisingly, I don't like him as much as I thought I would. I dunno. Must be the combination of die-cast and plastic, makes for very (unecessary) heft and loose joints. I'll probably be shot at by a lot of fans for saying this, but I'd MUCH rather if Hasbro had given us the same toy in all-plastic. I mean, I can understand the appeal for die-cast in Binaltechs (shiny metal cars), but I don't find the die-cast all that useful on the 6" Titaniums...

I agree. The diecast just made this toy into more of a statue. I dont know, it just wasn't done right. I do like Prime and yes, even Megs though.

Finally!

tf62.jpg

After weeks of searching, I finally find him. There was Megs too at TRU, but I passed on him. And surprisingly, I don't like him as much as I thought I would. I dunno. Must be the combination of die-cast and plastic, makes for very (unecessary) heft and loose joints. I'll probably be shot at by a lot of fans for saying this, but I'd MUCH rather if Hasbro had given us the same toy in all-plastic. I mean, I can understand the appeal for die-cast in Binaltechs (shiny metal cars), but I don't find the die-cast all that useful on the 6" Titaniums...

I agree. The diecast just made this toy into more of a statue. I dont know, it just wasn't done right. I do like Prime and yes, even Megs though.

that's just it, its not a toy, it just happens to be a statue that transforms.

Finally!

tf62.jpg

that's just it, its not a toy, it just happens to be a statue that transforms.

agree'd

i got both megs and prime and unlike THS i dont feel like as much effert went in and for an expensive dulex i was sorta hopeing for more articulation like wrists and such infact its put me off getting the others

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 8/23/06

PR: Mystic Force---> [Asst. #90540 Mystic Force Cycle Blasters]:

#90542 Power Rangers Mystic Cycle Blasters "Green" [store: Target]

Ben 10 "Alien Collection - 4" Figures" [Asst. #27200]:

#27208 Upgrade [store: Target]

Transformers Attacktix - Wave #1 Booster Packs (Asst. #68243):

x2 #68199 "Transformers" Wave #1 Booster Pack [store: Target/Meijer]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 EOJ Pack(s) [store: Target/Meijer]

MyHybridHaul_for_8-23-06.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 8/23/06

PR: Mystic Force---> [Asst. #90540 Mystic Force Cycle Blasters]:

#90542 Power Rangers Mystic Cycle Blasters "Green" [store: Target]

Ben 10 "Alien Collection - 4" Figures" [Asst. #27200]:

#27208 Upgrade [store: Target]

Transformers Attacktix - Wave #1 Booster Packs (Asst. #68243):

x2 #68199 "Transformers" Wave #1 Booster Pack [store: Target/Meijer]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 EOJ Pack(s) [store: Target/Meijer]

MyHybridHaul_for_8-23-06.jpg

Seriously, every day is like a birthday or Christmas for this guy. My guess is that his house either has stuff piled and hoarded everywhere, or he has some really nice collector's cabinets because with all the stuff he buys mommy and daddy should be able to afford it!

So come on TF2, show us! :wave

A box of 32 G1 TF's from ebay for £36, total bargain, all without accesories but includes

Skydive

Slingshot

Air raid

Swindle

Breakdown

Misfire

Soundwave

Nosecone

Nautilator

Overbite

Powerglide

Spinister

Shrapnel

Wheelie

Wideload

Rollbar

Freeway

Chromedome (no head)

Hardhead (nohead)

Rodimus Prime

Groove

Streetwise

Some Unknown targetmaster jet

The others escape me although there were also 2 gobots and a Voltron Lion aswell!!!!

Cool!!!!

After a loooong drought..

Aug 23.

Cryo Scourge - BBTS.com

Cyb. Galazy Force Optimus Prime - Wal-mart (I feel dirty admitting that I went in there)

Cyro Scourge looks good. About what I expected though.

As for GF Prime, even though it's hard to tell a difference between him and the old Prime in a dimly lit room, he looks awesome in Sonic Wing mode. I'm sure that was the whole point of his creation, but I wasn't expecting the dark legs, arms, and face to look that good with Wing Saber's whites and dark browns.

I know Remy has him, so I'm not going to fake like I can take a better pic than he's going to take, but I recommend picking him up for that reason alone.

Non-TF buy:

Texas Hold 'em for Xbox 360 Live Arcade!!!

It's free until tomorrow (in the US at least)!! What are you waiting for?!! Go now and download it!!