Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

alt mirage and titanium prime.

id like to note that mirage raises the bar for my already high expectations of the alt line. hes really really impressive. and have you ever seen a movie where people hyped it up and it ruined it for you? well with all the titanium prime and meg bashing, opening him for myself finally had an adverse effect. i expected crap and i was quite surprised.

G1 Galvatron!! (thanks OptMaxx!)

Pipeline and Gusher! Thanks Dark Magnus! ( i think...Ryan.)

Cybertron Bendy Prime, with the planet logos!!! YES!!! ( was just alking about that at the PHilly meet...he is mine... :) )

Here's Prime with my C-Huffer..

CybertronBendyPrimeandCybertronHuff.jpg

SCORE! Finally after so long without new stuff. :thumb

DSC07004.JPG

sixwing.jpg

TF Operation Combination Sixwing. Complete in box with decals unapplied.

Sadly, the figures had been taken out of the box (and possibly displayed), even though the seller seemed to think that the box was unopened (despite the missing tape on one side). As you can tell from the photo, there's a good bit of yellowing on them as a result (which I had mistakenly believed to be the yellowing of the packaging plastic itself). Actually, the yellowing looks a lot worse in this pic than it does in person.

Oh well, as they say, the price was right.

Ooooo! Very nice! :eek

my holiday haul

Repugnus

short round

primus (with head

hot shot CD

scattor shot CD

exillion (red hotshot)

override GTS

yellow scrapmetal

Ransack GTS

nemesis breaker

downshift

armorhide

Gaintplanet minicons

tittanium WW prime and megs (megs is so crap i realy dont know why they released it)

BW10th megatron and primal

BW season 1, 2 and 3 DVD's and Beast machines

cound not find mirage at all apart from a shop in epcot but they priced him at $40 so i skiped