Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

img0462ts3.jpg

img0465gm3.jpg

:clap

i went ahead and snagged him on walmart.com when he was available... at least i got an OP if Nem OP doesn't come through, it'll break my 1 per mould rule but meh, if Nem is anything like this guy, i'm gonna love him

oh yea about the top picture... it was taken in direct sunlight and it got screwed up so forgive me i suck with the camera

Actually that's byy far one of the better pics of him I've seen. Good job. :thumb

Also have yet to get one. He is pretty high up on my list though.

thanks ^_^

he's better than what i expected although his legs give me fits. not in a stabability sort of way but while transforming, they're hard as hell to pull out and push in. other than that i've had no QC issues at all, other than the paint and plastic not matching very well.

Whoohoooooooooo

- Energon Wing Saber [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Cybertron Crumplezone [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

tf59.jpg

I got extra Primes because I bid on like 3 of them on eBay, and I won all 3 auctions (the other one I got with my Alt Mirage last week). Besides, at least now I have one with a proper set of hands.

I needed a second Crumplezone that I wasn't going to pay full price for an MISB one for a kitbash that I think everyone can guess. (I was going to say "I need one that was loose and cheap", but that... can have other meanings...)

E-WingSaber... well, he's a brick, but having 2 of these guys is just makes E-OptimusPrime so much more playable! "Grand Convoy uber Wing/Cannon Mode"!!! :thumb

Whoohoooooooooo

- Energon Wing Saber [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Cybertron Crumplezone [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

tf59.jpg

I got extra Primes because I bid on like 3 of them on eBay, and I won all 3 auctions (the other one I got with my Alt Mirage last week). Besides, at least now I have one with a proper set of hands.

I needed a second Crumplezone that I wasn't going to pay full price for an MISB one for a kitbash that I think everyone can guess. (I was going to say "I need one that was loose and cheap", but that... can have other meanings...)

E-WingSaber... well, he's a brick, but having 2 of these guys is just makes E-OptimusPrime so much more playable! "Grand Convoy uber Wing/Cannon Mode"!!! :thumb

Any particular reason why there is a sticker that says "Predacon Ship Included!" on the back of the box for the BW Megatron figure? I didn't want to take off the sticker to check.... :tflaugh1

The Predacon Ship is misspell on the box under the sticker, and it is spell like this under the sticker "Preadcon Ship included"

Ahhhhhh thanks...