Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I can not wait for these galleries!

If you don't mind me asking, where you able to get the 10th ann. figs at retail or some inside source?  I ask because we're only about a month behind your retail and I'm stoked about getting those two.

Also, I had no idea that you were in the market for an Omega Sentinal.  I had one that I just sold on ebay for a few bucks that I would have gladly given to you for free.  It's the least I could do for the years of awesome galleries.

Oh well.

Thanks.

They are not from retail.

What else can you give me for free?  :wave

Looking back on your galleries, nothing that you don't already have.  :tflaugh

If there's anything that you're looking for, though, I can definately keep my eyes open. :thumb

The Omega Sentinal just suprised me because they were seriously clogging shelves here until just after Cybertron launched.

blitz - - how much you fork out for the minicons, if you dont mind me asking ? have been after some more of these lil guys for a while now, and seeing them 'out of the box' like that has restarted my interest.

my new microns came today :)  :clap  :)

i know most people think that the boat guys are just  :tfpuke but in a crazy G2 sence thier quite cool and when mixed with the other "normal" minicons they realy do stand out rather then thier normal or x-dimention counterparts

the saber team rule hell thats why i got the box to start with

the spark plug repaints are neat the light blue guys legs and sholders are more of a pinky red then the red we normaly get but it works well. the other 2 are pritty nice aswell. now the silver one is called chrome and is ment to be the chase toy yet in my box i had 1 of each  :tfhuh not quite as rare as he seems then

and the other team are nice not my fav molds (hence why i skiped them in armada) but IMO still worth a look

That set of Micron Boosters (Ver 1) came in a box of 12, and the figures were distributed evenly.

Ver 0 was also distributed evenly.

Ver 2 was almost distributed evenly.  There were 11 of the normal figures in each box, and then either the Chase one, or another random figure.

Ver 3 was just all over the place in terms of the figure distribution, they were just randomly boxed up.  I'd heard reports of people getting 3 of the same figure in 1 box.  The Minicons which went with the Armada remoulds were the most common in this set.

i know most people think that the boat guys are just  :tfpuke but in a crazy G2 sence thier quite cool and when mixed with the other "normal" minicons they realy do stand out rather then thier normal or x-dimention counterparts

the spark plug repaints are neat the light blue guys legs and sholders are more of a pinky red then the red we normaly get but it works well. the other 2 are pritty nice aswell. now the silver one is called chrome and is ment to be the chase toy yet in my box i had 1 of each  :tfhuh not quite as rare as he seems then

and the other team are nice not my fav molds (hence why i skiped them in armada) but IMO still worth a look

I'll take the boat team off your hands...

That set of Micron Boosters (Ver 1) came in a box of 12, and the figures were distributed evenly.

Ver 0 was also distributed evenly.

Ver 2 was almost distributed evenly.  There were 11 of the normal figures in each box, and then either the Chase one, or another random figure.

Ver 3 was just all over the place in terms of the figure distribution, they were just randomly boxed up.  I'd heard reports of people getting 3 of the same figure in 1 box.  The Minicons which went with the Armada remoulds were the most common in this set.

ohh.....