Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Well, I'm sure you, Remy, the king of getting TFs, can find someplace in HK or nearby to get them.  :P

Anyhow, I picked them up at the Transformerscon dealer room, but it was from Action Toy House (they sell it from their web site, just scroll down until Galaxy Force).  Also, Ages 3 and up carries them too (Go to Transformers, and select PVC and Other Small Figures).  Both places carry the whole set of 5 (4 Convoys and Ligerjack).  Hope this helps.  :thumb

Too bad HK never imported Blockformers and thanks for the info, I may get them online. btw which shop do you prefer?

Well, I'm sure you, Remy, the king of getting TFs, can find someplace in HK or nearby to get them.  :P

Anyhow, I picked them up at the Transformerscon dealer room, but it was from Action Toy House (they sell it from their web site, just scroll down until Galaxy Force).  Also, Ages 3 and up carries them too (Go to Transformers, and select PVC and Other Small Figures).  Both places carry the whole set of 5 (4 Convoys and Ligerjack).  Hope this helps.  :thumb

Too bad HK never imported Blockformers and thanks for the info, I may get them online. btw which shop do you prefer?

Hard for me to say.  I bought from the Action Toy House dealer table, so I haven't ordered from them online yet.  I've been meaning to order a Reissue Battle Convoy and Reissue Star Convoy from Ages 3 and Up, but I haven't gotten around to that just yet either.  I think it'd be cheaper for you to order from Ages 3 and Up, since they ship from Vancouver, whereas Action Toy House is located in Hamilton Ontario.  :thumb

Here are the answers to your questions that I would rather not answer, but I will be polite and let you know:

#1.) I don't exactly have a Job at the time being (A Bit nervous/autism-high functioning [yes I do have this] worries) besides one I had while I was a Senior as a Spirit Shop Worker (Money I am saving for Botcon 2006)

#2.) I just have Generous Parents (and I am very thankful to my mom/trying to watch the spending so I don't take any advantages I shouldn't have.)

#3.) I am 18 years old and for collection/decks (Mechanical Doom, Raviel's Kicking, and Toons Of Fun are my current decks at this time.)

I too am also high functioning autistic. Don't worry TF2, I'm with you.

An even smaller haul for me today.

- G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime head only (loose, obviously) [from eBay]

Too lazy to take a picture of just a head.  I had built the rest of him from parts bought from 3 separate dealers at Transformerscon in April, but I couldn't find anyone selling the head.  Had to resort to eBay for that one.

Here are the answers to your questions that I would rather not answer, but I will be polite and let you know:

#1.) I don't exactly have a Job at the time being (A Bit nervous/autism-high functioning [yes I do have this] worries) besides one I had while I was a Senior as a Spirit Shop Worker (Money I am saving for Botcon 2006)

#2.) I just have Generous Parents (and I am very thankful to my mom/trying to watch the spending so I don't take any advantages I shouldn't have.)

#3.) I am 18 years old and for collection/decks (Mechanical Doom, Raviel's Kicking, and Toons Of Fun are my current decks at this time.)

I too am also high functioning autistic. Don't worry TF2, I'm with you.

Thanks Zenotron, It's nice to know someone else who understands my mind.

-TF2