Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

:D    I really can't believe I got it at that price. It had better show up as advertised or I'll be on the warpath.   :tflaugh

Actually I just missed the aerialbots by $2.50 by the same seller.

And yeah, you got that set for a steal!

I didn't realize incomplete Piranacons go for that much now.  Mine may be eBayed shortly considering my general dislike for the toy.  I had to get them tho because I was teh G1 Combiner completist

The set is missing one small gun. Add in the intact and ok shape box for Snaptrap plus the instructions and a few tech specs and I'm happy with the price I paid.

A complete set, minus the paperwork/box etc. recently went for 200. Another one went for 100 though.

A new addition to my desk: MacBook Pro which I am mainly using for windows

bc685e29.jpg

Displayed (on the left) with the others:

9da5c447.jpg

*Mildly shocked*

Dare I ask what they're all for?

Today, I got Universe Devistator and Overbite/Repugnus for $4.95 a piece(on sale)

A new addition to my desk: MacBook Pro which I am mainly using for windows

bc685e29.jpg

Displayed (on the left) with the others:

9da5c447.jpg

*Mildly shocked*

Dare I ask what they're all for?

Just for whatever really. I always wanted a PC again, so thats why I have the MacBook Pro. As for the other laptop, I'm thinkin about selling it, but it has sentimental value, yeah I'm weird. It's pretty beat up on the outside, but it still works great. Most likely I'd use that whenever I go out of state/country.  As for the tower, I don't know, I might keep it. My bro was tellin me to hook up the other monitor to my new laptop. we'll see. Maybe one monitor to each laptop so I can go dual screen on both.... :schin

i got a huge bolshack dragon...better known as ballsack dragon for 5 bucks, brand new....i cant stand the show....but he looks so cool and those wings rock