Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

there's four left.Even though he's really small I like him.

He's about 3 1/4 inches tall. His left tail half is loose where it connects to the body, and the hip section doesn't secure to the main body.if you get over the fragile-nes of him(had a hard time separating his legs trying not to break him) he's a good fig and woth the price.

Four left??  Sugar Honey Iced Tea.... I better get on it.

There were 14 after I got mine on the 18th, and 14 in the evening of the 19th. then 4 left on the morning of the 20th :eek (this month), so I'd get it now.

This is the most stuff I ever bought at one time:

- FF7 Advent Children Cloud figure

- FF7 Advent Children Vincent figure

- Batman Begins DVD

- Heat DVD

- Sam Roberts - Chemical City CD

- Cybertron Shortround

- Armada Sea Minicon team (on clearance at Zellers for 4$!)

DSC09781-2.jpg

Hey, I have Cloud with Fefnir. What does this Cloud include besides the sword and extra hand? *and stand*

im a sucker for chrome and transparent parts so when sonic convoy arived i was lovin it also the box is F**king masive you could fit a liger jack in thier aswell as the 3 toys you get in the set

That looks cool

im a sucker for chrome and transparent parts so when sonic convoy arived i was lovin it also the box is F**king masive you could fit a liger jack in thier aswell as the 3 toys you get in the set

:schin I've been thinking about getting this bad boy for a while now.  hhhmmm

hes very nice even the gray plastic used is darker so it is a full repaint rather then the normal convoy with a little extra bling and the coby ramble is interesting

but if its just the design your interested in idd say getting the regular guys would be alot cheaper but the extra paint apps, transpartent parts and the uber sized box make it somthing special

hes very nice even the gray plastic used is darker so it is a full repaint rather then the normal convoy with a little extra bling and the coby ramble is interesting

but if its just the design your interested in idd say getting the regular guys would be alot cheaper but the extra paint apps, transpartent parts and the uber sized box make it somthing special

I have the regular issues, so thats how I know I would really like this edition.  I've just gone a little crazy with the buying lately so I'm taking extra thought for every purchase now heh.  For the price, I don't think its that bad!

I have the regular issues, so thats how I know I would really like this edition.  I've just gone a little crazy with the buying lately so I'm taking extra thought for every purchase now heh.  For the price, I don't think its that bad!

well he is special and i have no bad feelings about getting him so if you do get a set i hope you enjoy it

Universe Devastator (both sets)

Evac/Mini-Con value pack

This is the most stuff I ever bought at one time:

- FF7 Advent Children Cloud figure

- FF7 Advent Children Vincent figure

- Batman Begins DVD

- Heat DVD

- Sam Roberts - Chemical City CD

- Cybertron Shortround

- Armada Sea Minicon team (on clearance at Zellers for 4$!)

DSC09781-2.jpg

Hey, I have Cloud with Fefnir. What does this Cloud include besides the sword and extra hand? *and stand*

Nothing extra really, it's just the figure sold seperately in case you can't afford the whole set with Cloud and his bike.