Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I have seen the Love Hina tv and I read the first 9 TPB's. I prefer the manga. Anime is awful compared to manga.

super generalized and super ignorant - they are diff forms of entertainment - hard to compare which one is better when one may prefer another - what I think u mean to say is that most manga that becomes anime is better in manga form - this is mostly true from my experience but not always - scryed is a good example - the manga sucked so bad and the anime was great [imho].  Again this is all opinion.

ru

i got my grandus throu the post today. gonna have E hobby battle magnus and reissue blaster in the next to weeks.

(Have a complete set of turbomaster n predators) Got a spare stalker and rotorstorm, n scorch if ne ones intrested

what version of grandus did u get?  the original - can we get some pics of that?

thanks

ruru

My latest Haul!

C55 Superion Giftset MIB

C73 Defensor Giftset MIB Little edgewear

$300 for both

C318 MachTackle

$20 thx Generation Zero

c301 Artfire w/ Fracas Wings On The Way!

Around $350ish thx tom for the af body

G1 Whirl c9 for sure

$9 Thx VP

Search Light

Cheap! Thx Akkoleth(sp)

IMG_3437.jpg

Rollbar & Ricochet

Thx Wallyworld :D

Battletrap MIB

$? Inset on the way!

Offroad Patrol

Air Patrol