Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Just got Beast Wars Season 2 and 3 for $14.99 each MISB off of ebay. :eek

That thread has gotten far to long and jumbled IMO. That's why I didnt put it there.

I'm discussing TF toys....most peoples "hauls" include lots of things completely unrelated to TFs, so again...that's why I put it here in Transformers Toy Discussion under a new thread.

As a side note, I find it slightly amusing that rather than commenting on the toys themselves, for instance, "How are they?" or "Is Excellion as cool as he looks?" or something similar, you take the time to merely state: "This goes in the post your hauls thread".

As if I was too much of an imbecile to coherently post anything on an internet forum. To each their own I guess. Thanks for the clarification.  :thumb

Anyways, Override GTS's paint scheme is a lot more "grown-up" than the previous version, which looks a little more wimpier...more like something in a Happy Meal toy. GTS's darker shades make her look a lot more serious...which of course she should after undergoing what she did to cause the upgrade in the first place.

Excellion is a sweet figure...I like this mold a lot anyways, and this new color harkens back more to the G1 Hot Rod than Hot Shots' blue scheme did. Unlike a lot of the car modes in the last toylines, this one is much sleeker and less Playschool Go Bots like.

Ramjet and Scythe are sweet little figures...I don't know much about mini cons of the past, as I've only begun to collect them in the current line, but I know many of them are re-paints, but the new color schemes and detail seem to be much better designed and plotted than on past versions.

Can't wait for more!

Dave

Moscow Dynamo Oleg Saprykin jersey

Florida Panthers Pavel Bure "jersey"

Dirge reissue

old New York Rangers patch

Other winnings:

Reissue Instruction book lot, Stepper TFC box, Ravage tech spec from Tha Bot Hustla

Korean Kabaya Tripredacus model kit

10 clear SCF PVCs

still winning on:

Markham Waxers #7 jersey

blank Anaheim Mighty Ducks jersey (circa 2000 away)

I need to figure out what name I am gonna put on that Waxers jersey should I win it.

That thread has gotten far to long and jumbled IMO. That's why I didnt put it there.

I'm discussing TF toys....most peoples "hauls" include lots of things completely unrelated to TFs, so again...that's why I put it here in Transformers Toy Discussion under a new thread.

As a side note, I find it slightly amusing that rather than commenting on the toys themselves, for instance, "How are they?" or "Is Excellion as cool as he looks?" or something similar, you take the time to merely state: "This goes in the post your hauls thread".

As if I was too much of an imbecile to coherently post anything on an internet forum. To each their own I guess. Thanks for the clarification.  :thumb

Anyways, Override GTS's paint scheme is a lot more "grown-up" than the previous version, which looks a little more wimpier...more like something in a Happy Meal toy. GTS's darker shades make her look a lot more serious...which of course she should after undergoing what she did to cause the upgrade in the first place.

Excellion is a sweet figure...I like this mold a lot anyways, and this new color harkens back more to the G1 Hot Rod than Hot Shots' blue scheme did. Unlike a lot of the car modes in the last toylines, this one is much sleeker and less Playschool Go Bots like.

Ramjet and Scythe are sweet little figures...I don't know much about mini cons of the past, as I've only begun to collect them in the current line, but I know many of them are re-paints, but the new color schemes and detail seem to be much better designed and plotted than on past versions.

Can't wait for more!

Dave

Just because it's jumbled does not mean that it doesn't belong there.

My best haul this year so far!  Found a cheap Magmatron on ebay, and my local Wal-Mart had Soundwave when I was on my lunch break the other day! Add the fact that I just got into grad school and things are just awesome for me right now!! :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap

post-3494-1145048646.jpg