Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

What a good week!

I was idly browsing the toy departments of my local Wally world, Target and TRU, not really expecting to find anything new and fresh...most of em still have stockpiles of Armourhides and Runamucks, and Battle Ravages and Windchargers, but this week was surprising.

Picked up Wing Saber and Sky Shadow on Monday I think it was, then scored Scrapmetal on Tuesday, and tonite I just found Excellion, Override GTS and the Ramjet/Scythe minicon pack.

Woo!

My wife is getting very annoyed with me....she wants me to move my G1 and Cybertron collections into our bedroom, cuz she says they embarass her when company and relatives come over.

I look up to the sky and ask Primus to forgive her, for she knows not what she speaks.  :tfgrin

Seriously though, I do need to reconfigure the living room...the collection is getting to large.....must buy a house or something....apartments suck for expanding collections.

Dave

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 4/13/06

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 SOI Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_4-13-06.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 4/13/06

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 SOI Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_4-13-06.jpg

went to 2 wal-marts for thunder blast today and couldnt find her....i was gettin pissed and was about to leave wally world, paused to tie my shoe and after that was done i looked up on the top shelf behind some toys and to my surprise i find wingsaber.....i was shocked...and i bought him....pictures up soon.....i was skipping around the store, this was one bot i thought i wouldnt see or get.....and now i have him and im happier than a fly in poop..........................

that is all

i got wing saber today at walmart....i was looking for thunderblast and couldnt find her.....i found him hidden behind some other toys...so if you live close to thayer missori and hid him, hes mine.....pics up soon......................now someone hide a soundwave there please

...so if you live close to thayer missori and hid him, hes mine.....pics up soon......................now someone hide a soundwave there please

:rofl

Yes, looking for TF's is a art and takes skill. Its itxactly how you described it.

This stuff came in today (all from sleddogg83):

- Universe Nemesis Prime (MISB)

- Energon Deluxe Optimus Prime

- Energon Energon Starscream

- Energon Command Ravage

- Energon Divebomb

[Photo of the above TFs here]

heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy Nemesis' waist is backwards...

PUT IT ON EBAY!!!!  BACKARDS WAIST VARIANT MISBLOLOMFGROXXORZ!!!!!!!!

Thats how they all came.  I got a SS3 Movie Goku with 2 left arms :monkey

With that kind of handicap, Goku would really need a right-hand man to take care of things for him...

:tfgrin Sorry, that lame, but I couldn't resist.  :tfgrin

:rofl

:tflaugh 

:redface