Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Wow...I wish my haul was a big as that one, Xamot. lol You got some great stuff, like MP Magnus and King Poseidon set. That must've cost you quite a bit. :D

Passed by a Wal-Mart way up north from my place (was coming home from a ski trip, and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted to stop by, just so I can check out the toys.  I'd never have gone to this Wal-Mart otherwise).

Didn't know Minicon wave 3 were even out.  Someone must've beat me to the CD Hotshot; but that's ok, I'll check out some other Wal-Marts this week for him.

tf16.jpg

What the hell? :eek  :eek  :eek

When was third wave of minicon repaints announced?

FWIW that's a good selection. I missed out on both original sets. :thumb

3/12/06

Alt. Sunstreaker

Cyb. Wreckloose.

3/12-3/18 USA Toys "R" Us Sale - Free Scout Class Cyb TF with $15+ TF purchase.

Passed by a Wal-Mart way up north from my place (was coming home from a ski trip, and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted to stop by, just so I can check out the toys.  I'd never have gone to this Wal-Mart otherwise).

Didn't know Minicon wave 3 were even out.  Someone must've beat me to the CD Hotshot; but that's ok, I'll check out some other Wal-Marts this week for him.

tf16.jpg

What the hell? :eek  :eek  :eek

When was third wave of minicon repaints announced?

FWIW that's a good selection. I missed out on both original sets. :thumb

The funny thing is that the back of the card shows the Minicons to Wave 2 (Kobushi, Landslide, Acentor, etc...)

My Haul for the last month consisted of:

* All complete unless noted

3x greatshot (1Mib, 1 incomplete) Sold 2

MIB Soundblaster

MIB Soundblaster Jr

Artfire Mib missing 1 wing

Minerva Mib

Metrotitan Mib

Darkwings gitset MISB

Black Zarak MiSB

Metalhawk MIB

Doubleclouder MISB

Star Saber MISB

Victory Leo MIB

MIB Deathsaurus

Goshooter

MISB Overlord

Bomb-burst

Cloudburst

Submarauder

Mirage MiB

Computron Giftset C-91

Devastator Giftset

Waverider

Skullgrin

Replacements for items

C9 Jetfire Body

C9 TM Cyclonus

C9 Wheeljack missing spoilers

C9 Grimlock missing sword. 

Theres more but I don't remember atop my head

*I will be showing my collection pics in 2-3 weeks. Still awaiting a few things to arrive. I don't have anything displayed at the moment so everything will be shown in groups.  I'll be displaying when I move.