Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Ok,

I havnt really bought much since after Xmas...well, I've gone retarded....I've bought a shatload of Cybertron over the last few days....

It's easier to say what figures I still need to get rather than list the ones I have.  My wifes not been happy with me the last few days  :tftongue

Out of all the Cybertron figures released in the US to date, meaning, just the actual Cybertron Scouts, Deluxes, Voyagers, etc etc, not talking about smallest transformers, Legends, Heroes, and all that stuff I only need Megatron, Supreme Starscream, and the upcoming releases....I'm not sure whats out now...I dont have Defense Scattorshot or Hot Shot, I dont have Menasor, Dark Crumplezone, or Wing Sabre, Sky Shadow, Lugnutz, Scrapmetal etc.

I also just picked up Sunstreaker finally, so i have all the Alts out now. Dont have any of the BTs. I'm seriously running out of room again.....and my corner nook of the living room is pretty much filled up.

Oh, I dont have the Thrust vs Anti-Blaze Minicon 2 Pack, the Sunstorm vs Checkpoint Minicon 2 Pack, or the Ramjet vs Scythe Minicon 2 Pack

but I have the others. I dont have the Costco exclusive either, cuz theres no Costcos around here in NH that i know of anyways.

I'm still waiting for megs and screamer to come down in price.....screamers $30-$35, but I'm still holding out for that $22 and change I read about on the forums  :tfgrin

I have Galvatron, so not too crazy about getting Megs, but wanna complete the series. Galvys so much cooler looking.

I hope the next waves come out soon...it sucks going shopping and sneaking over to the action figures and not seeing anything new.

Dave

Arrived today:

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 1/24/06

Transformers Universe Ultras Wave #4 [Asst. #80935] *Target Exclusive*:

Long Haul & Bonecrusher & Hightower & Overbite [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

Transformers Cybertron LOC Series #3 [Asst. #80984]:

LOC Soundwave & LOC Galvatron-"Black Proto Version" [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

Power Rangers Heroes Series 2 [Asst. #4389]:

#4389 Red Auto Morphin Power Ranger to #4389 Pink Auto Morphin Power Ranger [Ebay Seller: momranger]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 EEN Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

MyHybridHaul_for_1-24-06.jpg