Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Of course, except this one was already opened, it's pre-owned. But if it was MISB I'd open it anyways. Down you go Alt Smokescreen! It's this bad boy's time to shine, literally.

Alt Smokescreen?? Oh yeah! They did make one of those! Mine's been MIA since my GT Smokescreen too.

Of course, except this one was already opened, it's pre-owned. But if it was MISB I'd open it anyways. Down you go Alt Smokescreen! It's this bad boy's time to shine, literally.

Alt Smokescreen?? Oh yeah! They did make one of those! Mine's been MIA since my GT Smokescreen too.

:grr you guys got the GT and I recently got the normal Bt smokescreen.

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 12/12/05

Super Sentai DVD:

Zyuranger 3-Disc DVD Set + Bonus "Magiranger - Volume 1" DVD

[Ebay Seller: flea_market_gaming]

MyNTFHaulfor12-12-05.jpg

I scored big time at the OTHER Walmart in town. This time, I picked up Crosswise, Brimstone, and Thunderblast.

Crosswise: I originally thought he looked pretty goofy, but he's got an extremely beefy look to him. Definitely not a wimp, this one. I like the green, and the car mode is unique without being overly alien in nature. A really sweet piece. Except for the Mickey Mouse look, a very cool figure.

Brimstone: This guy screams "Terrorsaur" at me. If he was red, he'd definitely qualify for the name. If I manage to pick up a second, there's a repaint going to happen. His arms/feet are a little weird, but it'd be awesome to see those giant claws rend a TF from top right to left bottom.

Thunderblast: As Shell-Formers go, she's not bad. She's got an interesting transformation scheme, and being a fem-bot has already earned her a permanent place in my collection, right beside Energon Arcee. Her gun is sweet, and I really like her boat mode. She's definitely something you should consider picking up if you were on the fence. Not the greatest, but who doesn't like a chick with an enormous gun?

I also grabbed LOC Starscream and two movies, The Core and Johnny Mneumonic. All in all, I spent a LOT of money. :(

But I'm very happy, and I have four new bots to add to the collection!  :thumb

:grr you guys got the GT and I recently got the normal Bt smokescreen.

I just love playing with his little missile launcher, it's sooo cool. :P