Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

20051128tfs1ke.th.jpg

Scored both Sideways and Override (wanted to import Nitro Convoy, but too expensive) today, both with DVD, at Toys R Us.  They also had the other ones with the DVD too (the 4 Armada bots, Red alert, and Snarl), but I passed on those (I have Red alert already, I don't care much for Snarl, and I'm not crazy for the Armada molds)...

Whew! It's been a great week for this TransFan!

From the Cybertron line, I picked up Evac. From the Alternators line, I picked up Battle Ravage.

In the Alternators, that means I'm missing Tracks, and that's IT! Well, then there's the new releases, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them yet.

I also picked up some GoBots as Christmas presents for my little second cousin. He's only one, but demonstrates a remarkable intelligence for his age. I figure he can handle something that's rated for three and up.

I was ecstatic to pick up Evac though. I've been looking for him ever since I heard of him, and he's everything I expected and more! He really does look like a Megaman character, and that's a good thing in my book!

your all dirty bastards with your evacs..i seen 1 and my gf thought she bought it for me for xmas and it turns out she got the names mixed up and now i cant find him :(

i got a botcon rook...nuttin great

Hooray for the BBTS 15% off sale.

Dammit.  I'd buy a whole lot more from BBTS 'cuz of their sale prices right now, but last time when I ordered Alt Ravage with a couple of Tenjou Tenge figures (about a month ago), I got taxed big time by the Canadian customs office... Ulgh.  :tdown

me aswell huge amounts and joel gave me his word that i wouldnt it also took a month ro recieve my stuff and i paid for airmail all i got out of Starscreaming was a crappy $8 credit