Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Just found ALT SWERVE in one of Southern FL's Targets.  Pretty good if you ask me.  Think I'll stay. :thumb

Didn't open him up yet...still up in the air about opening him up and setting him free. :tftongue

Let him out :P

Jaguaratron, I'm thinking that you are giving me all the confirmation I need...LOL!

One question is who should I put the Fire stickers on?

Alt Blue TRACKS

BT yellow TRACKS

or

ALt SWERVE

I'm not sure which guy deserves it although I'm thinking of just not useing it al all.  Still thinks that it should have been imprinted on the toy altogether. :tftongue

I dont like the flame sticker myself so recommend that you keep it mint on sheet for future generations to enjoy ;)

Hmm ...Good point!  WAs just gong crazy trying to think of how I'm going to keep the sticker from fading.  Really wish that it was imprinted.  Damn you Hasbro!! lol!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

YES!!  YES!!  YESSSSSSS!!!!!

[edit]

I received my TFU Spychanger Laser Prime and another reissue Tracks in the mail this morning!  :D

[/edit]

dude!  :thumb  :clap

Alt. Shockblast or Shockwave if you are looking at the liscense plate. This guy was tucked in a cubby hole above the Energon and Cybertron figs at Toys R Us. Lucky for me I looked uped and within the small open crack I saw a Alt box and as I looked closer I saw this guy. I wasn't tall enough to check what else was up there other than another Energon fig and Reissues. I hope there wasn't a Alt. Wheeljack somewhere up there.

Also got Jetfire and Megatron from the Cybertron line.

Pretty nice haul for since I haven't bought a TF toy from several months :clap

finally i got my robot masters, no thanks to action-Hq. they hve great customer service, but crappy distribution. went through digitaloys.com and got all the ones i had on pre order for 3 months, plus two extra figs for the same price. i also got the last beast machine repaint i needed for a complete american beast era collection. now all i'm missing is the bwr black megatron and waiting for my metals dinobot 2 to arrive. btw, the yellow mechatron is for sale.

post-5054-1119981902.jpg

finally i got my robot masters, no thanks to action-Hq. they hve great customer service, but crappy distribution. went through digitaloys.com and got all the ones i had on pre order for 3 months, plus two extra figs for the same price.

Went through where, now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

YES!!  YES!!  YESSSSSSS!!!!!

[edit]

I received my TFU Spychanger Laser Prime and another reissue Tracks in the mail this morning!  :D

[/edit]

:tflaugh

I was going to give you a war, but I figured I should quit. good job :thumb

I got G1 Galvatron in the mail. I remember the picture was pretty crappy, but I bid on it anyways. The stickers are all in great shape, so is the toy. Only the gun barrel was missing, and it only cost me $2 with $6 shipping!