Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Oy, I've been a baaaaad boy this week.

Non-ebay TF

Universe Swerve/BIAB Smokescreen/Ransack from trade here on TFans

TFs off ebay;

Hellflame promo Micron Quasar

BWII Dirgegun (Cyber Beasts=DONE)

BWII Starscream and BB (Just three BWII Destrons left)

Zone Micromaster Rabbicrater (he shall go with my neato Japanese version Rocket Base)

Other off ebay;

Got me a new Yukata.  Needed a second to go with the one I got while in Japan.  Picked up one for my GF while I was at it

Manga/Graphic novels;

Volumes 3 and 4 of Forbidden Dance

Volume 1 of Scholastics color reprint of Bone...which I than had signed by Jeff Smith in NYC on Wednesday!  WOOOOOOO

Music;

DVD-Jazz Channel presents Keiko Matsui

Concert tickets-Tickets for two for Keiko's show in NY in June

A FRELLING IPOD!  OH AM GEE  (At least this was a gift and I did not spend that much more than I already have)

Still waiting to come in from last weeks shopping, expect soon;

Order from BBTS from last week (Master Megs, Inchup, Dinoshout, Smokesniper, Roadrocket/Doubleface)

Paradron Medic E Arcee off ebay

Galaxy Force OST 1 with bonus DVD+Force Chip

I think that's it.  If I buy anymore, I will make sure to have myself severly punished

Noizemaze - good thing you don't get paid for your spelling, or you wouldn't be able to afford a go-bot.

Sorry, just kidding. :thumb

the joke was there, i just had to take it.  If English is your second language, I apologize.  Seriously - nice haul!  How in the monkey hell did you pull that off?!

I ordered Blight and Barricade with my $15 rebate that i got from grabbing Soundblaster/Blitzwing (and subsequently forgot about till i was reminded on my email).

That, and my buddy has the last two e-constructicons for me, meaning that (while not in the house) my 3 E-combiners are complete!!  now all's to do is MAYBE put together a Sledgehammer. 

Energon is also done for me. (that is unless i see the Paradron medic... is that something new? I haven't heard of it.) MAYBE pick up Quickstrike (clearance?)  and Galvy on clearance.  Not paying 40 for a toy i already have two sizes of....ugh...

Got a nifty haul today: E-Hobby Jazz (Electrum Jazz), Starscream (an older Takara reissue), Ruination (good overall condition, but lacked almost all guns) and G1 Warpath  :clap

Also ordered Soundblaster...

ALL the missing energon limbs I need have arrived at my TRU in Ottawa Ontario.

They are in a HUUUGE bin by themselves, and best of all, they are going on sale tomorow for 6.49 canadian, half price baby!

Mine are reserved and will be purchased at 9am tomorow.  :thumb

Energon complete!  :clap

Oh yeah, they would be c3 c4 a3 a4 d1 d2 d3 and d4.

EDIT: Purchases made! Ahhhh.................  :tfgrin

What I got from KicksHobbyJapan.com on Fri. 4/22/05:

Pic 1.) MagiRangers DX WolKaiser

HAULMagiRangersDXWolKaiserAPRIL22NDPIC1.jpg

Pic 2.) MagiRangers MagiRed and Sky Broomstick

HAULMagiRangersMagiRedandSkyBoomstickAPRIL22NDPIC2.jpg

RM 12 Starscream

and Freaked out and small, the rarest of all Presidents of the united states of america albums