Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Opened Plex last night!! Very awesome indeed. He is flimsy when standing, but I have seen some fixes for this. Now, my daughter wants one!!

I told you! The stickers about kicked my ass though. It's kinda sad(for me) how about half of them are inside his legs for city mode and carrier mode, he looks a little barren otherwise. Watch out for those three black rectangular stickers that go on the upper right hand shoulder next to his head, they are not numbered correctly and you will have to adjust/crop them if you don't catch it in a timely manner. it looks like they got the numbers jumbled like they did with 31 and 77(I think those are the right ones). The one next to the head if you follow the numbers is too long and should be I believe the middle one and vice versa. You might double check just to make sure.

I'll be working on his joints over the next week or two, he's a bit too floppy out of the box, but at least he stands upright in a good guard position. My last real nit pick was his small guns that plug into his shoulders, the handles that fold down for them are loose so when he holds them in his hand, the guns tilt forward from the weight of the barrel. I'll fix that too eventually.

Opened Plex last night!! Very awesome indeed. He is flimsy when standing, but I have seen some fixes for this. Now, my daughter wants one!!

I told you! The stickers about kicked my ass though. It's kinda sad(for me) how about half of them are inside his legs for city mode and carrier mode, he looks a little barren otherwise. Watch out for those three black rectangular stickers that go on the upper right hand shoulder next to his head, they are not numbered correctly and you will have to adjust/crop them if you don't catch it in a timely manner. it looks like they got the numbers jumbled like they did with 31 and 77(I think those are the right ones). The one next to the head if you follow the numbers is too long and should be I believe the middle one and vice versa. You might double check just to make sure.

I'll be working on his joints over the next week or two, he's a bit too floppy out of the box, but at least he stands upright in a good guard position. My last real nit pick was his small guns that plug into his shoulders, the handles that fold down for them are loose so when he holds them in his hand, the guns tilt forward from the weight of the barrel. I'll fix that too eventually.

Keep me in the loop on how you fix him. This Plex is going to my daughter. I have one preorders now through BBTS for myself.

She LOVES this thing!!! She uses the bay door as a "jail"!! Cracks me up!!! I haven't even started on the stickers yet!! I'll be doing them soon!!

Bought Metroplex at my local TRU with a 20% off coupon!

Nice Robimus, did the same thing today and used that 20% off coupon to take some money off my layaway. Yay I have Metroplex now.
No doubt. Without the coupon, I'd've probably been put him on layaway myself!

T.J. Maxx is carrying FE Prime editions at their stores. I can't speak for which ones but I found FE Bumblebee, Starscream & Arcee at the one in my town. Finally picked up BB, now if I could just score a FE Cliffjumper, I'd have them all.