Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

TRU was evil today! They had MP Acid Storm, the gold box Grimlock vs. Bruticus and Metroplex on the shelves! Metroplex won by a landslide...and crippled my wallet in the process. :win

It was running 99.99. It seems kinda high, but 6 bots for that seems really kinda on target, maybe even a little cheap by TRU pricing.

TRU was evil today! They had MP Acid Storm, the gold box Grimlock vs. Bruticus and Metroplex on the shelves! Metroplex won by a landslide...and crippled my wallet in the process. :win

Nice. I went to TRU yesterday hoping NOT to find a Metroplex and unfortunately he wasn't there. :tfmad

Nice. I went to TRU yesterday hoping NOT to find a Metroplex and unfortunately he wasn't there. :tfmad

They had two on the shelf, so they might be limiting them since it's a big ticket transformer and FREAKIN' HUGE(it's akin in size to a mid sized suitcase) so if you don't see them, ask if they have any in back. Down side is both boxes were a little rough, so I got the least scuffed up one. I

Tonight, sticker-fest 2013!

They had two on the shelf, so they might be limiting them since it's a big ticket transformer and FREAKIN' HUGE(it's akin in size to a mid sized suitcase) so if you don't see them, ask if they have any in back. Down side is both boxes were a little rough, so I got the least scuffed up one. I

So, you're opening Plex, but keeping the box? I'm just trying to get ideas. I want to open mine, but don't want to. My box is also somewhat rough. It's not bad, but not perfect.

So, you're opening Plex, but keeping the box? I'm just trying to get ideas. I want to open mine, but don't want to. My box is also somewhat rough. It's not bad, but not perfect.

Dude! Get him out of the box already! my g/f referred to him as a lawn jockey no less(I used his big red gun and shot the missile at her). heh As for the box, I am keeping it for now, but am not sure for later on if I start having problems with free space in the domicile.But the box art is damned sweet!

Dude! Get him out of the box already! my g/f referred to him as a lawn jockey no less(I used his big red gun and shot the missile at her). heh As for the box, I am keeping it for now, but am not sure for later on if I start having problems with free space in the domicile.But the box art is damned sweet!
Thanks!!! I don't know what it is, but the older I get, the more I hate opening these things!! I don't have time tonight, but it'll be a good project for tomorrow night!!!!!