Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 02/11/2012

Transformers RID > Deluxe Class/KB Toys EX(s) > Asst. #25900:

x1 #XXXXX Jhiaxus-{Ebay Seller: mommy2drewauctions}

Lego > Star Wars > Mass Retail:

x1 #9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

33-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-11-12.jpg

x1 #9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

Wow flicking through this thread, TRANSFAN you are the Haul KING!!! Do you have a store?

Damn and you own this thread too.... kinda the same thread, not sure why you would post in both lol...

Can there be a new thread for this stuff that bans TransFan2? This and the "What I bought today" thread are basically his anyway, and he contributes nothing more than pics (can't be bothered to respond to other people's posts or comments/questions directed SPECIFICALLY to him) that probably 80% of the time have nothing to do with Transformers. I get tired of wading through all his Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Nintendo magazine pics to see other people's stuff.

Can there be a new thread for this stuff that bans TransFan2? This and the "What I bought today" thread are basically his anyway, and he contributes nothing more than pics (can't be bothered to respond to other people's posts or comments/questions directed SPECIFICALLY to him) that probably 80% of the time have nothing to do with Transformers. I get tired of wading through all his Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Nintendo magazine pics to see other people's stuff.

TransFan2 is a quiet guy. He's also a nice one. This has been brought up before but ultimately dude you just got to let it go. What are you wading through? Is it really, REALLY so hard to scroll down some more? And all thats required here is your haul, you don't have to talk to anybody. I've posted my non-TF hauls here before as I know plenty of guys have because alot of us collect the same stuff. It's not that big of a deal but your trying to make it one.

I agree with you that one of these threads need to go away though, because one is enough.

And we just had TransFan2 come out of his shell a little bit too. Thanks for setting us back an eternity.

I say get rid of the "What I bought today" thread, and just keep this one. As for banning a member for posting his/her hauls, no. Transfan2 may just be a quiet guy, who has a shitload of stuff he hauls in on the daily, but he's just doing what this thread says to do...share our hauls with everyone.

I just picked up TFP Legends class Ratchet from the Target store up on Niagara Falls Blvd. He's a sweet little figure too. They also had some Bumblebee's a Vehicon, and a few Cliffjumpers, but I only had enough for one figure. Now I'm broke 'til Friday.