Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

it's not a toy, but i bought a 13" macbook air.

i had a macbook before, but i put that through its paces.

i needed a new battery for my 15" macbook pro, but decided to get the macbook air instead, i'll deal with the battery later.

but man this thing is light, i love it. but then again, i don't think there is an apple product that i own that i don't love.

Recently I aquired:

- Axor (the grey Lockdown re-paint)

- Japanese re-issue of Hoist

- ROTF Brawn

- Generations Thunderwing

- Emma Frost Bishoujo statue

- Reveal the Shield Rodimus vs. Cyclonus

- ROTF Ramjet (on clearance for $7.00 at Walmart!!!)

My pile of loot is on the way from BBTS!!!! It has my Generations Kup, Cybertronian Cliffjumper, Scourge, and Femme Fatales Little Red Riding Hood statue in it

Oh. It's just a statue? :( that's a bummer. I was thinking it'd been fun to have a couple of Kuroko standing around helping out with attacks and poses. :lol

They're scaled with Shinken Red and all, its just that they don't really serve a purpose outside of this scene:

170181519-44933646449a4c7c9043e6a893968590.4ca482c8-full.jpg

Not a Power Rangers fan, but those are some very awesome poses. They don't even look like figures, but actual people. Very nice! :yay

Oh. It's just a statue? :( that's a bummer. I was thinking it'd been fun to have a couple of Kuroko standing around helping out with attacks and poses. :lol

They're scaled with Shinken Red and all, its just that they don't really serve a purpose outside of this scene:

170181519-44933646449a4c7c9043e6a893968590.4ca482c8-full.jpg

Not a Power Rangers fan, but those are some very awesome poses. They don't even look like figures, but actual people. Very nice! :yay

Oh, wow. That's a nice job spotting. I just thought it was a screen cap from the show. :lol

Got some cool stuff coming in from fellow TFans members!

From JT-Prime: G1 Rodimus Prime :yay

From Siburke939: HFTD Scout Hubcap and RTS Scout Windcharger :yay

well after going to 3-4 different targets every day for a little over a month I finally found the two hardest figures out there right now. Plus a couple of other ones I have been trying to find.. and as fustrating as failure is. When you round the corner and see the figures sill in the box not even on the pegs yet you still get that YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! feeling LOL. I lucked out I was planning out an 8 target store round today and I found these on my second stop.

5ef855d9.jpg

I'm hoping the stores here in central Oklahoma start restocking soon. I've been around to just about all of the WM's, target's and TRU's and most are just setting on what they have left along with having a bunch of space cleared out like they are either waiting on new stock or trying to get all of those shelf warmers(AKA Mudflap) to go.

Nice haul TB -1599, color me envious.

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 02/23/2011

Star Wars 2010 > Clone Wars 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #94736:

x1 #26374 R7-A7 (CW43)-{Store: Target}

Lego Kingdom > Impulse Set(s):

x1 #300062 Target Practice-{Store: Target}

33-MyNTFHauL_FOR_02-23-11.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 02/23/2011

Star Wars 2010 > Clone Wars 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #94736:

x1 #26374 R7-A7 (CW43)-{Store: Target}

Lego Kingdom > Impulse Set(s):

x1 #300062 Target Practice-{Store: Target}