Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

3x Animated Snarl (was on clearance at TRU. :D )

aha I was there earlier and their Animated figures were mixed of regular and exclusive deluxes figure with regular and clearance prices. Tags weren't specific, even though I already knew which prices go to which, I decided to test one of the employees. She scanned Rodimus which came out to 12 or 14.95, then I told her they were both the same then she went through all those deluxe figures and then she was like "These aren't the 4.95 deluxe figures. Those are" *Points at Activators*. In my head *no b*tch* aha. Then she was like "Wait, uhhh, ok, they are 14.95." Then she starts ripping off all the Clearance tags.... OOPS, my bad. I wasn't expecting her to do that. Sorry to anyone who happens to go there later.

Oh, yeah, umm... why 3 Snarls?

I have an unexplainable addiction to Snarls. :tfevil

Started to pick a couple extra up for kitbashing, never got around to doing it. I think I'm up to 11. They look good in a group. (I'm glad Hasbro renamed him, or else I would ended up saying "I have an unexplainable addiction to Slags." :redface which I suppose would in actually make me just an regular male. :lol )

I have an unexplainable addiction to Snarls. :tfevil

Started to pick a couple extra up for kitbashing, never got around to doing it. I think I'm up to 11. They look good in a group. (I'm glad Hasbro renamed him, or else I would ended up saying "I have an unexplainable addiction to Slags." :redface which I suppose would in actually make me just an regular male. :lol )

Oh you have 11? Sounds like you have enough to fill up a small bag of cheetos.

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!!

432344963uorDeh_ph.jpg

Thats awesome. I had a similar addiction to Ani Soundwaves. I have 3 or 4 regular dlxs, the Takara version, Soundblaster, 2 Activators and a Bumper Battler. Oh and at least 2 or 3 customs of the dlx as Soundblaster (before season 3 of the show) one of them has a sweet Buzzsaw guitar that actually has saws around his wings. Looks friggin wicked.

At any rate I have a lot.

Got my two wreck-gars today! Amazing figure (tho only one knee has double-jointed range).

If you get more than one of this mold, you'll be able to quickly tell that hasbro designed them to be able to ride each other...the seat has spots for the crotch to actually click in place and there's pegs that exist only for the legs to attach to. Other than his right knee, this toy is incredibly well thought out and you really should do yourself a favor and buy two of them.

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 02/01/2011

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #4/Wave #5 > Asst. #98461:

x5 Sets Of: #XXXXXX Steamhammer with Constructicons & #XXXXX Over-run with Stunticons-{Online Store: RobotKingdom.com

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 STBL-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

18-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-01-11.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 02/01/2011

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #4/Wave #5 > Asst. #98461:

x5 Sets Of: #XXXXXX Steamhammer with Constructicons & #XXXXX Over-run with Stunticons-{Online Store: RobotKingdom.com

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 STBL-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

18-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-01-11.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 02/03/2011

Pokemon Related-DVD(s):

x1 Arceus And The Jewel Of Life-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh > GX/Cards:

x1 LOST-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

19-MyNTFHauL_FOR_02-03-11.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 02/03/2011

Pokemon Related-DVD(s):

x1 Arceus And The Jewel Of Life-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh > GX/Cards:

x1 LOST-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

19-MyNTFHauL_FOR_02-03-11.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 01/31/2011

Transformers Henkei > Replica/Bootlegs > Destron(s):

x1 Clone Seeker(s) (CHMS Edition)-{TFW2005 Member: daelite20}

Transformers RVTS > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #XXXXX:

x1 #XXXXX Megatron-{TFW2005 Member: daelite20}

Shonen Jump Issue(s):

x1 Shonen Jump March 2011/Issue #3 + JUMP-EN048 Malefic Truth Dragon"-{Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

20-MyHybridHauL_FOR_01-31-11.jpg