Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

When it "Blurr's" it pours :P

My cousin found me a Generations Blurr the other day and I pulled one out of a new case at work. FINALLY !!!

Then found Highbrow at a Target while Blu-Ray shopping :D FINALLY !!!

Then had my paint opps picks from 3 cases of SW Clone Wars figs so I picked up the new wave of 4 with the 2/$9.99 sale :lol

I'm a couple 2-pks shy (Transformers & SWCW) of finishing my year strong.

With the 10% I get at TRU I'm looking forward to having a P.T. job after the season, if they offer that is. Getting employee of the month didn't hurt, yeeesssss :con

Employee of the Month is easier when you're your own best customer! J/K, but congrats, good on ya!

:P Who gives you customer service the way you like ??? Why you do of course !!! Decided to go the high road with this and stay away from anything sexual :wat

That all occured back on the 8th of December. Kinda sucks that my collection and I are still roomless to this day. But aside from all that I did get me a 2010 MMPR Megazord back on December 10

It looks naked without the Dragonzord. But yeah, that sucks about room, whats the ETA on its revival?

no ETA just yet. still going through some things with insurance. its been about 13 days now. sleeping on the couch is quite uncomfortable. as for that megazord i got, yeah it does look naked without the dragonzord but i'm hoping that they are making one to accompany this thing.

Oh, hauls.....well, technically they're not at my house yet but I did win a couple auctions on E-Bay for a Marvel Legends Domino, X-23 (X-Force skivvies), an Iron Man 2 6" War Machine and a MOSC Marvel Universe Archangel (blue face). I also purchased the new Family Guy - It's a Trap DVD (HILARIOUS).

I saw that, its pretty funny. Never saw the previous 2, but I guess thats a good thing since the Trilogy is being released. I don't even watch Family Guy. The only other time I saw it was that one movie where Stewie (Steve aha) time traveled or something. I remember it started and ended at a swimming pool.