Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Well, see now PuertoRiCON, you have to remember, this kit was made for Re-issues of Optimus Prime, so that why I thought I'd add him to my Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime. This kit was not designed for the G1 Ultra Magnus, or the G1 Optimus.

As for your problem with the little tab on the bottom of the jet pack, I got mine yesterday, and I see your problem, and I don't know how to fix it other then maybe try to shave that part off, because if you'll nodice that the hole on Prime lower back is not the only thing holding the jetpack to Optimus, the tab sticking out from the part that hold his head to his body is also holding the jetpack, and that same tab is on Magnus. But this is only good if all your going to do is display them, because that tab is used to hold the jet pack.

But the BEST option would be to try to shave a hole in the lower back of Magnus himself to fit the tab. If you do, just remember this; you don't have to be perfect, you have a little tab and a lot of space to work with, so shaving a little more then needed is still OK.

And one more thing; the tab on the jet pack is use to hold the it in place, (to keep it from sliding around) but the area around the hole that is used for the tab on the jet pack is to keep it from falling, so shaving off that entire part on Magnus to make room for the tab on the Jet pack is the worse thing you can do.

Hope this helps. :D

No need to shave off that part. I have a couple re-issue Primes already. The only reason I tried using it on my Magnus figure was cause all my G1 re-issue Primes along with mostly everything is either packed and ready to ship or already has been shipped. I was using the Magnus figure cause it is this same mold as G1 Optimus Prime. There was NO MENTION I saw of that this Jetpack was not compatible with the original vintage G1 Optimus Primes. Everything I read says G1 Prime, nothing says Re-issues only:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BTS10001&mode=retail

http://SPAM.com/bts03-prime-matrix-leadership-upgrade-p-4649.html?cPath=5&osCsid=bb529d83ed94bc81ab26866b7b56c926

Well, see now PuertoRiCON, you have to remember, this kit was made for Re-issues of Optimus Prime, so that why I thought I'd add him to my Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime. This kit was not designed for the G1 Ultra Magnus, or the G1 Optimus.

As for your problem with the little tab on the bottom of the jet pack, I got mine yesterday, and I see your problem, and I don't know how to fix it other then maybe try to shave that part off, because if you'll nodice that the hole on Prime lower back is not the only thing holding the jetpack to Optimus, the tab sticking out from the part that hold his head to his body is also holding the jetpack, and that same tab is on Magnus. But this is only good if all your going to do is display them, because that tab is used to hold the jet pack.

But the BEST option would be to try to shave a hole in the lower back of Magnus himself to fit the tab. If you do, just remember this; you don't have to be perfect, you have a little tab and a lot of space to work with, so shaving a little more then needed is still OK.

And one more thing; the tab on the jet pack is use to hold the it in place, (to keep it from sliding around) but the area around the hole that is used for the tab on the jet pack is to keep it from falling, so shaving off that entire part on Magnus to make room for the tab on the Jet pack is the worse thing you can do.

No need to shave off that part. I have a couple re-issue Primes already. The only reason I tried using it on my Magnus figure was cause all my G1 re-issue Primes along with mostly everything is either packed and ready to ship or already has been shipped. I was using the Magnus figure cause it is this same mold as G1 Optimus Prime. There was NO MENTION I saw of that this Jetpack was not compatible with the original vintage G1 Optimus Primes. Everything I read says G1 Prime, nothing says Re-issues only:

http://www.bigbadtoy...001&mode=retail

http://SPAM.com/...b26866b7b56c926

Sorry. Like I said, I ordered from Tfsourse, and they had a video of what you can do with this set, and I thought I heard "Reissue" in the video. Sorry. Maybe the hole for the Jetpack is missing on Magnus only. :shrug

Sorry. Like I said, I ordered from Tfsourse, and they had a video of what you can do with this set, and I thought I heard "Reissue" in the video. Sorry. Maybe the hole for the Jetpack is missing on Magnus only. :shrug

I just watched the video, he said it works with all the G1 Editions of Optimus Prime, however he is only counting re-issues. Go to 6:00 of the video, he says this kit will fit on all versions of Optimus Prime, however this is wrong. Sorry to be a stickler for detail, but I want those who only have vintage G1 Primes to be aware of this little hangup. It's a great kit, however I wish sellers/store would make this fact known for prospective customers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehf8CeLjFgA&feature

I just watched the video, he said it works with all the G1 Editions of Optimus Prime, however he is only counting re-issues. Go to 6:00 of the video, he says this kit will fit on all versions of Optimus Prime, however this is wrong. Sorry to be a stickler for detail, but I want those who only have vintage G1 Primes to be aware of this little hangup. It's a great kit, however I wish sellers/store would make this fact known for prospective customers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehf8CeLjFgA&feature

Also I don't think think kit would work for MP Optimus Prime, right?

MP Optimus and the original G1 figure are a completely different size, so it's kind of a no brainer that this set isn't to scale with MP prime

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/23/2010

Lego Bricktober 2010 Promotion Figure(s):

x2 Week #2 - Cavalry Colonel (Magnet Minifigure #2 of 4)-{Ebay Seller: pbozec1981}

x2 Week #3 - Fire Chief (Magnet Minifigure #3 of 4)-{Ebay Seller: pbozec1981}

x2 Week #4 - Black Falcon (Magnet Minifigure #4 of 4)-{Ebay Seller: pbozec1981}

Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Gosei Headers Series >

x1 DX Gosei Ultimate-{Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #98461:

x1 #19823 Mudslinger With Destructicons-{Store: Wal-Mart}

MMPR 2010 > 4'' Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x2 #31314 Pink Ranger (#2)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers HFTD > Legends Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #98433:

x2 #19805 Duststorm-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Star Wars 2010 >Saga Legends 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #21115:

x1 #21395 R2-D2-(SL14)-{Store: Target}

Star Wars 2010 > Clone Wars 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #94736:

x1 #21453 R2-D2 (CW#27)-{Store: Target}

Pokemon Johto Edition (HG & SS) > Plushes-Series #12:

x1 #174 Igglybuff-{Store: Target}

Lego Kingdom(s) >

x1 #7955 Wizard-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #7953 (Court) Jester-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x2 Deluxe Card-Style Sleeves (50)-{Store: Target}

x2 DREV-EN Special Edition Pack(s)-{Store: Target|Wal-Mart}

x1 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 ABPF-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TSHD-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh > Other|DM|GX|Promos Cards:

x1 Structure Deck - Marik/SDMA-EN-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TP6-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

18-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-23-10.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/23/2010

Lego Bricktober 2010 Promotion Figure(s):

x2 Week #2 - Cavalry Colonel (Magnet Minifigure #2 of 4)-{Ebay Seller: pbozec1981}

x2 Week #3 - Fire Chief (Magnet Minifigure #3 of 4)-{Ebay Seller: pbozec1981}

x2 Week #4 - Black Falcon (Magnet Minifigure #4 of 4)-{Ebay Seller: pbozec1981}

Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Gosei Headers Series >

x1 DX Gosei Ultimate-{Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #98461:

x1 #19823 Mudslinger With Destructicons-{Store: Wal-Mart}

MMPR 2010 > 4'' Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x2 #31314 Pink Ranger (#2)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers HFTD > Legends Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #98433:

x2 #19805 Duststorm-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Star Wars 2010 >Saga Legends 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #21115:

x1 #21395 R2-D2-(SL14)-{Store: Target}