Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must seee!!!!

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 10/21/2010

Transformers HFTD > Scout Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #98438:

x1 #19809 Oil Pan-{Store: Meijer}

MMPR 2010 > 4'' Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x2 #31311 Power Up Red Ranger-{Store: Meijer}

16-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-21-10.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 10/21/2010

Transformers HFTD > Scout Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #98438:

x1 #19809 Oil Pan-{Store: Meijer}

MMPR 2010 > 4'' Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x2 #31311 Power Up Red Ranger-{Store: Meijer}

16-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-21-10.jpg

My BTS-03 Matrix of Leadership G1 Prime* Upgrade set came in today. New fists are cool, matrix is ok, nothing special. The Axe is kind of small (I have the Takara Collection #0 Convoy which came with the Energon Axe and the one in this set is much smaller.), Primes rifle is so much better than the G1 rifle. The jetpack is cool, but, BUYER BEWARE the jetpack WILL NOT FIT your orginal G1 Prime. It will fit into your G1 Re-issue Prime though. The G1 Re-issue Prime mold uses th G2 prime mold and there is a slit in the plastic on Primes back that the jetpack tabs into. There is no such slit on the original G1 Prime mold. I tried it on my Original G1 Mangus figure (white Prime) and it couldn't tab in due to no slit. I ordered from SPAM and to my surprise there in the package inside a plastic bag was an extra Energon Axe, only in clear Blue. I thought this was exclusive to Robot Kingdom? Oh well, worth the 20 or so dollars, but remember to have a G1 Re-issue Prime if you want to buy this.

I'm thinking of getting this, could you post some pics of the set on your Prime? I don't recall reading that it won't fit the original Prime mold, that's bound to be a bummer for some. I'd put it on my Encore. Thx for the heads-up.

I'm thinking of getting this, could you post some pics of the set on your Prime? I don't recall reading that it won't fit the original Prime mold, that's bound to be a bummer for some. I'd put it on my Encore. Thx for the heads-up.

Unfortunately, all but save a few of my loose Transformers are packed/or already sent away to our new home. My family an I are moving to Florida in December and I have begun the process (huge process) of packing and shipping my collections. Hope these few pics help.

Here's a pic of G2 Prime:

r_optimusprime024.jpg

Notice the slit on the lower back piece that would allow the voice box/backpack G2 Prime came with to connect.

Here's the back of my Magnus (this is the one with plastic wheels/unpainted face. Notice the lack of a slit on the back piece present in the G2 Prime pictured above. Behind Magnus'/Prime's head is a piece of plastic which tabs into the top part of the jetpack, while the is a similar tab on the bottom of the jetpack which is supposed to tab into Prime's/Magnus' lower back.

29d72g7.jpg

Here's a pic of the jetpack, notice the piece of plastic that would tab into the slit on the back of Prime.

zy5xtl.jpg

here's what it looks like. I had a hard time trying to keep the upper tab that connects to Prime/Magnus neck tab/piece in place while standing the figure up. so I just rested the jetpack on top Magnus.

24pmpty.jpg

Well, see now PuertoRiCON, you have to remember, this kit was made for Re-issues of Optimus Prime, so that why I thought I'd add him to my Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime. This kit was not designed for the G1 Ultra Magnus, or the G1 Optimus.

As for your problem with the little tab on the bottom of the jet pack, I got mine yesterday, and I see your problem, and I don't know how to fix it other then maybe try to shave that part off, because if you'll nodice that the hole on Prime lower back is not the only thing holding the jetpack to Optimus, the tab sticking out from the part that hold his head to his body is also holding the jetpack, and that same tab is on Magnus. But this is only good if all your going to do is display them, because that tab is used to hold the jet pack.

But the BEST option would be to try to shave a hole in the lower back of Magnus himself to fit the tab. If you do, just remember this; you don't have to be perfect, you have a little tab and a lot of space to work with, so shaving a little more then needed is still OK.

And one more thing; the tab on the jet pack is use to hold the it in place, (to keep it from sliding around) but the area around the hole that is used for the tab on the jet pack is to keep it from falling, so shaving off that entire part on Magnus to make room for the tab on the Jet pack is the worse thing you can do.

Hope this helps. :D