Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

"Revenge of the Unopened"

Well, I guess one of my unopened transformers got revenge. My wife and I went out today to get our pets some food. We forgot to crate our Sheprador and he got a hold of my Animated Rodimus!!!! I don't collect the Animated series anymore, but thought it'd be cool to have Rodimus in the package especially since he was a Toys R Us exclusive here in the states. Oh well, now that he has officially been opened, I guess I might as well not sweat the small stuff. No damage was done to the actual figure. Unlike the Rodimus from the 3 pack that he got a hold of and damaged the spoiler!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

My dog when she was a puppy ate the helmet off one of my marvel Juggernaut figures.... I never actually forgave her for that. i found the reminents f it, but it was so badly chewed I threw it out

From a dog owner and foster/rescue pet person, (dog)toys are your best answer to breaking that behavior. Give them toys for chewing/playing and heap praise on them when they go to them for their chewing/boredom relieving pleasure and scold them when they go after things they should not, after a couple of weeks, sometimes a day or two, you break a bad habit and form a good one.

I speak from experience due to having a couple of my original classics 1.0 figs turned in to chewed up chunks because of my 95lb rescue pooch. Worked with him and in a couple of weeks, no more issues.

And yes, I was hella pissed but luckily it was just BB & Astrotrain, but luckily they were in heavy stock at the local hell-mart. *whew*

^^^ plus if you dont curb that behavior, your dog will get separation anxiety. Once they have it, its very hard to break them of it. And everytime you leave them alone, they enter panic mode. Just ask my hundreds of dead couches and arm chairs, a freezer/fridge door, closet doors, dresser drawers, privacy fence and about 100 yards of carpet. *sigh* Whoever had him before me really did a number on him.

Oh and he completely destroyed my shower. I have no idea how.

"Revenge of the Unopened"

Well, I guess one of my unopened transformers got revenge. My wife and I went out today to get our pets some food. We forgot to crate our Sheprador and he got a hold of my Animated Rodimus!!!! I don't collect the Animated series anymore, but thought it'd be cool to have Rodimus in the package especially since he was a Toys R Us exclusive here in the states. Oh well, now that he has officially been opened, I guess I might as well not sweat the small stuff. No damage was done to the actual figure. Unlike the Rodimus from the 3 pack that he got a hold of and damaged the spoiler!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

Geeez... feeding him steaks would probably be cheaper :doh

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 09/25/2010

Transformers > Special 2010 Releases:

x3 Unicron-{Online Store: RobotKingdom.com}

Star Wars 2010 > Vintage Collection 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #97568:

x2 #20820 Anakin Skywalker-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x3 DREV-EN Special Edition Packs-{Store: Wal-Mart}

64-MyHybridHaul_FOR_09-25-10.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 09/25/2010

Transformers > Special 2010 Releases:

x3 Unicron-{Online Store: RobotKingdom.com}