Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 08/09/2010

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/Promos TCG:

x3 DREV-ENSP1 Scrap Archfiend "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: danny44seller}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 DREV-EN038 Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: theheightsofgaming}

x1 DREV-EN076 Paradox Fusion "Super Rare" {Ebay Seller: theheightsofgaming}

29-MyNTFHaul_FOR_08-09-10.jpg

Hey congrats Liege! New baby alert WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA! :alert

I just received my BW2 Gigastorm! This things is badass! I just need to buy batteries to make my cat freak out... :rofl

Anyone want to sell me their Megastorm? :D

Just got a Heinlad in the mail! I know he's a super oddball character but if you read his techspecs he's all win for me. Can STOP TIME....is a DRUNKEN BAFOON.....but still badass cause he isn't a fuck up and all his stats are question marks!...he's omnipatent! Nobody knows what this dude is about and i like it.

He's a pretty sizable figure too. Very Cartoony from what i like (ie'G1) but like i say he's a bit of an enigma and i can appreciate that. Completely unique in TF canon as far as i'm concerned.

He's really just a novelty that i got for cheap but worth it in quirkyness. I bought him on that alone. COMPLETELY out of character from my collection. Being a Tanuki, He's my nod to the Japanese origins of Transformers and a fun cultural figure......whatever....laugh at me if ya want.

The next from the BW line and my last is Galvatron. Looks too good to pass up.

0807002306.jpg

Found a HA Jazz while out grocery shopping..so that was odd. He's a neat little figure..Detail wise he's really impressive. Really showcases what the HA scale can do.

But better still, yesterday I came in and found my G1 Quickswitch near mint and complete--but GOD is he cheesy. How did the decepticons get that cool Sixwing figure..all bad ass and what not..and the Autobots got this...block?

0809000818.jpg

But on a cooler note, I got these 2 Super Deformed Prime figures in..I got 2 of the 3--someone beat me out on the other gorilla Prime one..Still seeking the G1 Super Deformed :/ ah well..the hunt continues.

All that's left before I complete my G1 collection now is a complete Raindance and one left Hosehead small gun/ear piece..

Sami - Autobots did get Greatshot...

I agree Quickswitch do look horrible... I wouldnt claim him as my offspring if I was Sixshot... LOL

SDCC Blaster! My first G1 Blaster, he's prtty cool, but I am fighting off sudden overwhelming attacks of "I paid $50 for this?!" I'm trying to buy another used Blaster to experiment on giving him elbows at least.

SDCC Blaster! My first G1 Blaster, he's prtty cool, but I am fighting off sudden overwhelming attacks of "I paid $50 for this?!" I'm trying to buy another used Blaster to experiment on giving him elbows at least.

Yup. I came to the same realization while playing with him. :lol It wouldn't of been so bad, if the figure wasn't mostly air.

Just got a Heinlad in the mail! I know he's a super oddball character but if you read his techspecs he's all win for me. Can STOP TIME....is a DRUNKEN BAFOON.....but still badass cause he isn't a fuck up and all his stats are question marks!...he's omnipatent! Nobody knows what this dude is about and i like it.

He's a pretty sizable figure too. Very Cartoony from what i like (ie'G1) but like i say he's a bit of an enigma and i can appreciate that. Completely unique in TF canon as far as i'm concerned.

He's really just a novelty that i got for cheap but worth it in quirkyness. I bought him on that alone. COMPLETELY out of character from my collection. Being a Tanuki, He's my nod to the Japanese origins of Transformers and a fun cultural figure......whatever....laugh at me if ya want.

The next from the BW line and my last is Galvatron. Looks too good to pass up.

Heinlad's a great figure. Tons of fun. You can't stop a BW collection without Big Convoy and Longrack from BW Neo though.

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 08/10/2010

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

x1 Gosei Header Series - DX GoseiWonder {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Gosei Header Series - DX GoseiGreat {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Gosei Headers > DX GoseiGround/GoseiGrand {Ebay Seller: ytssjp}

Bonus Item(s) - Sentai Related:

x1 Coloring Page - Gosieger {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Goseiger Pad + Stickers {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

30-MyNTFHaul_FOR_08-10-10.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 08/10/2010

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

x1 Gosei Header Series - DX GoseiWonder {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}