Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Now the proud owner of these guys

post-1020-023537300 1280960800.jpg

And reprolabels on the way for Frenzy (even if it says Rumble on the backing that came with them :P )

Chrome on both figures are perfect, and both have decently tight joints :thumb

100_8760.jpg

So I looked up the price on this guy and he's like 350 dollars on BBTS! Damn! He's freaking awesome, but too rich for my blood. I totally get an 80s vibe from this toy though, which I like. Just to darn expensive. :tfsad

Wow! i didn't even know they made a newer version of this guy. I got the original one mib. Might seriously have to pick the new one up

Target had exactly one Deluxe TF left- ROTF Swerve. Price: $2.52. Bought, why not?

Put in for my Pile Of Loot from BBTS once the TFCat came in stock. Arrived today.

photo-94.jpg?t=1281027967

Loose Armada Wheeljack (Not pictured)

Alternators Battle Ravage Chevrolet Corvette

Universe Deluxe Maximal Cheetor

D-24 Max-B

D-25 Dirgegun

Kiss Players Position eHobby Cassettes

Encore #10 Minibots

Webdiver Granmobailer

Encore #17 Cassete Big Mission Vol. 2

Encore #19 Cassette Big Mission Vol. 3

Mini OpCat 5.90" Plush

Stikfas Alpha Male Samurai w/ Stallion

Not really Transformers related however that doesn't really apply in this thread now does it?! I picked up a Justice League Unlimited 3-pack of The Flash/Captain Cold/Captain Boomerang!!! This is the first 3-pack I've bought in about 3 years and unfortunately it won't be the last since I have already seen what other figures and 3-packs are coming out!