Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Ordered my Bir4thday haul today! :yay

Fan´s Project Warbot Defender (finally decided after liege convinced me not long ago that he´s really worth getting)

Classics Universe Hong Kong comic con exclusive 3 pack of Hot Rod, Cyclonus and galvatron

PCC Smolder with Chopster

Not a HUGE haul. but some cool figures non the less. And I won´t miss out on Defender now!!! :thumb

Now I just need to hope it gets here before the 18th, lol

The crown jewel has finally made it's way into my collection biggrin.gif Encore Prime in all his G1 glory and to top off the day i ran into Heroes of Cybertron Medic for $10 smile.gif (realllly wish it was Arcee though sigh) I won't be purchasing those Impossible Toy figures until they clean up their act literally and bring that price down to something reasonable. BUT the Heroes line is perfect for the pricing so i'm happy with these molds.

tfadditions.jpg

Ok, some recent purchases here..Starting off, and most importantly, a complete G1 Brainstorm, and he has now been restickered with some excellent Reprolabels that I got back at LamerCon.

0729001030.jpg

Now, movie stuff and Generations etc..

0725001735.jpg

0725001738.jpg

0731001836.jpg

And then lastly, I found this Korean Prime on ebay..I way over paid for it for what it was..I was hoping for something more like the G2 Prime they put out that was all white and green and red and gold etc..And this one fits in that..but, just not as well. It's still diecast metal, chrome, stickers and plastic etc..it's nicely made..But, with a very cheap trailer etc..And it comes with one Powermaster gun, and the other gun is from the God Ginari shoulder gun. Again, it'll go in the collection, but now kinda wish I got it for about 50$ cheaper or so..

0802000755.jpg

0802000759.jpg

started out august with a good haul today. got some packages from ebay today, including armada skywarp (I love his looks, but I would kill for hasbro to do an updated version)

Also, found some HFTD wave two stuff at walmart. Picked up voyager prime because I see him as a novelty, a mini KO of leader prime. Also saw the wave 2 of the PCC 5 packs, but I wouldn't want those eve if hasbro payed me $20.

I know I shouldn't have, but I had a Target credit so

HA Jazz

Generations Drift

Generations Thrust

Scout Hubcap and the motorcyle guy

All caught up till the wave with Megatron hits now.

Also, did anyone else see the Target 2 packs?

I know there was a thread about BB a week ago, but there were more figures.

Sideswive vs Baricade

Ice Cream Twins vs Sideways

BB vs another repaint of Break Away.

I passed on them, but the sets were pretty nice, somehow the garrish colors worked. Plus they were at a fair $19.99 price :thumb

SDCC Blaster is mine! I really dig the prism outer packaging. :awsum