Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My TF Haul For Tues. 07/20/10

Transformers: Animated > Japanese Release/Single Pack(s) > Destrons:

x3 TA-26 Megatron {Online store: RobotKingdom.com}

"Transformers Generations > BBTS.COM Exclusives/International Release>

x2 G1 Piranacon Giftset "Limited Edition G1 Seacons" {Online store: RobotKingdom.com}

16-MyTFHauL_FOR_07-20-10.jpg

Gravity Bots Barricade, $7 at Target! I've been resisting buying him at full proce, $12-something is too much. Now he's mine, I have all the GBs I wanted: Optimus, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and Barricade. *is happy camper*

Buuuh buuuuh buuuuh buuhbuuuun.

photo-74.jpg?t=1279760843

This is probably the biggest haul I'll have in a lifetime. :lol (mostly cause I felt bad for the UPS delivery guy for having to bring it up to the third floor.)

Been putting this together since January.

My haul, BBTS Pile O'Loot edition!

photo-83.jpg?t=1279760893

photo-81.jpg?t=1279760935

Minimates:

Marvel:

Web Armor Spider-Man, Iron Man 2 Stark Expo Minimates Two-Pack, Iron Man 2 Battle Tactics C2E2 Minimates Exclusive Box Set

Star Trek:

Series 4 - Set of 8 With Chase Figure, Star Trek Minimates - Series 5 - Set of 8 With Chase Figure

photo-76.jpg?t=1279761138

Microman:

MF4-04 Virtual Task, DX-20 Robotman Endeavor (Korean)

Brave:

Deathgarrygun, Kingstone (Korean), Thunderbaron (Korean)

photo-79.jpg?t=1279761320

Asoblocks:

AsoBlock 15JA - Beetle 70 Pc Set, AsoBlock 061W - White Starter Set ,AsoBlock 061K - Black Starter Set, AsoBlock 15LB - Special Vehicles 75 Pc Set, AsoBlock 15QA - Aircraft 75 Pc Set

O-No Sushi - White Do-It-Yourself Version, Deko Demo Issyo Revoltech: Ricky, Vintage Bikes Volume 01 - Metallic Blue Vespa, Vintage Bikes Volume 01 - Metallic Yellow Vespa, Vintage Bikes Volume 01 - Pearl White Vespa

Sonic The Hedgehog Super Posers: Sonic, Shadow & Knuckles

Next up, is the wee little beasties and their mechanical friends enemies.

photo-77.jpg?t=1279761540

Transforming USB Flash Memory (2 GB) - Cheetor, Universe Deluxe - Wave 04 - Maximal Cheetor, D-19 Autojetter (Korean Box), D-18 Autocrasher (Korean Box), D-20 Autolauncher (Korean Box), D-17 Autostinger (Korean Box), Beast Wars Insecticon, D-13 Starscream & BB (Korean Box)

and finally, photo-80.jpg?t=1279761759

Generations 2010 Series 01 - Set of 4, Sixbuilder Box of 12, THS-02 Hybrid Style G1 Convoy, Music Label - Frenzy & Rumble Earphone Speakers, Autobot Skids, Kremzeak Figure, D.I.A. Commander Japanese Market Exclusive Trailer Set

Whew. :lol Feels like Christmas.

My Pile of Loot hasnt gotten here yet (congrats Taaron) but my bday was today and my dad got me PCC Bombshock. Didnt really want any of the PCCs but who am I to dislike a gift? :D

He's actually not a bad little guy, I kind of like this idea. Provided the quality of the Scouts stay great then having the option to put weird little limbs on them is nice. Although, the final product leaves something to be desired. Gestalt mode is harder then hell to keep standing, plus he's not exactly articulate so if you want any other poses then "standing there" your out of luck.

And I like Bombshock with his gestalt chest/head out, he looks bizarre but awesome.

My Pile of Loot hasnt gotten here yet (congrats Taaron) but my bday was today and my dad got me PCC Bombshock. Didnt really want any of the PCCs but who am I to dislike a gift? :D

He's actually not a bad little guy, I kind of like this idea. Provided the quality of the Scouts stay great then having the option to put weird little limbs on them is nice. Although, the final product leaves something to be desired. Gestalt mode is harder then hell to keep standing, plus he's not exactly articulate so if you want any other poses then "standing there" your out of luck.

And I like Bombshock with his gestalt chest/head out, he looks bizarre but awesome.

Thanks! Happy birthday, too.

Yeah, Bombshock is neat. I bought a second set last week, and just put them together, got a nice 'n quick lil military convoy. :lol

IMG_0840.jpg

Hauled in my 2nd Classics Rodimus from the BBTS Orphanage (my other Rodimus is MOSC) and a loose, complete Human Alliance Mudflap from SilverTF.

Comic Con for me this Thursday. Gonna try and haul me in a SDCC Blaster.

Heh, I too just got a loose complete HA Mudflap, from FTcsap- thanks bro, he's great!

(Star Trek minimates look so cool!)