Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Where to begin?

How about the possitives.

The lights sounds and anamatronic mouth plate are very well done.

The hatchet is oversized, but cool.

As a shelf piece, it doesn't look to bad.

The negatives.

the only real transforming parts are in the legs. Its a matter of a couple quick flips and telescoping legs.

the automated spin transformation does not work well at all leaving the figure half transformed.

the design itself suffers from the gimmick as the truck only has rear wheels.

While the legs offer standard articulation the arms bring nothing to the table.

Each arm has only a lever activated(if you can call it that) spring action neither of which serve much of a purpose.

While the figure may be a nice back of the shelf tall display piece, it offers nothing in function or style just unessicary gimmicks.

Again, I got mine in an auction that no one bid on. If I payed the $50 asking price for this, I'd be pissed.

If you want a Animated Prime, I'd recommend the Voyager. It's a decent figure. The Battle Damaged and Cybertron deluxes were OK too I actualy really enjoy the Battle Damaged version.

This "supreme" though is just a giant piece of fail.

-----------------------

The Animated figures I'd recomend are

Autobots

Voyager or the Deluxe Primes

BumbleBee

Samurai Prowl*

Jazz*

Blurr*

Ultra Magnus

Sentinel Prime

Slag

Swoop*

Cybertron Ratchet

Arcee*

Decepticons

Leader Megatron*

Lockdown*

Oil Slick

Black Arachnia

Blitzwing*

Lugnut

Swindle

The ones with a * are the only ones I'd pay full price for, the rest try to find cheap.

Slag (Snarl), are you kidding me?! I love Animated and I think that figure is fail.

You forgot to add Soundwave to the list of Decepticons :mwahaha

Slag (yeah I said it) is a much needed revisit of a great character/figure.

As for Monkeywave, he's Greenland.

Your face is Greenland!

sorry, had to go juvenile for a sec

big haul this week. just finished a polish and wax on it Love%20Struck.gif

54b34d0f.jpg

Now can you make it transform? :lol

Sweeeeeet... :thumb Congrats man, brand-new or used? Either way, nice to see a fellow Pontiac guy. Whic trim is it, GT? Which engine and trans?

EDIT- Picked up PCC Searchlight yesterday, he's great but smaller than I thought.

Sweeeeeet... :thumb Congrats man, brand-new or used? Either way, nice to see a fellow Pontiac guy. Whic trim is it, GT? Which engine and trans?

2008 with less than 20k miles; base trim with v6, 4 speed auto, and a sunroof. Wouldn't mind the GT with the automanual shifter, but I figured the added insurance costs for essentially just a gt badge wasn't worth it since all I was really after was the v6.

This is after owning a 2001 Olds Alero with 142,000 miles and a 4 cylinder that barely put out 140 horses. Quite the upgrade IMO.

What's yours, if you don't mind me asking?

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 07/10/10

Transformers Timelines Collectors' Club > Club/Store Exclusives "2010":

x5 Shattered Glass Cyclonus(es) {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

x1 Gosei Headers > Skyick Brothers Set {Ebay Seller: japan_seller}

x1 Gosei Weapons > Leon Laser {Ebay Seller: japan_seller}

Engine Sentai Go-onger:

x1 Go-onger Music CD-Version #1 *Bonus* {Ebay Seller: japan_seller}

08-MyHybridHauL_FOR_07-10-10.jpg