Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Not toy related, but definitely Transformer related.

I got Transformers: War For Cybertron for the PS3 today. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My first Transformer related purchase in like forever. :yay

Unfortunately I had to sell my G1 Jetfire to afford it. Booooooo! That's okay though. I have my Masterpiece Grimlock and Skywarp to keep me company in the meantime.

Not toy related, but definitely Transformer related.

I got Transformers: War For Cybertron for the PS3 today. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My first Transformer related purchase in like forever. :yay

Unfortunately I had to sell my G1 Jetfire to afford it. Booooooo! That's okay though. I have my Masterpiece Grimlock and Skywarp to keep me company in the meantime.

i have been playing the xbox version non stop

Nice! I have been hearing nothing but good things from this game, especially for us die-hard Transformer fans. They did a lot of fan service for this game. YAY! :yay

Nice! I have been hearing nothing but good things from this game, especially for us die-hard Transformer fans. They did a lot of fan service for this game. YAY! :yay

WFC awesomeness can be summed up in one word....Soundwave! :con ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

Just hit an early morning rummage sale and got a pretty sweet deal ^_^

-Cybertron Leader Class Megatron (missing the wheel gun and one small pannel on his chest)

Pretty cool figure, especially for the low low price of $5 :yay

Oh and, yeah I got War for Cybertron (Xbox 360) and I LOVE this game, I'm already addicted to it >_>

That and someone on Gamefaqs hooked me up with a free Shockwave code which makes me even happier cause let's face it, Shockwave kicks ass ^_^