Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I got the first ROC Cobra and despite his wonky mask I really like him. Something about him just sits right with me.

And I went digging again and found some really exciting things in my garage! Pics as soon as my camera is done charging:

x2 Gear of War sets

Blaster Black Music Label Soundwave

Unicron.com Allspark Accessory Set

Special Edition Overkill

TRU Commemorative Soundwave MISB

Takara Encore Soundwave (the one with a book-type box) box only, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FIGURE?!

Takara Reissue Soundwave, not sure which

and Battle Rollar

I am seriously going to go batshit crazy until I find the Soundwave that goes in that box

No gears of wars sets found yet dude? :emo Me wants those Inferno parts! :argh

Oh and Taaron.... No....No blue cast with awesome flaminess...

I got the first ROC Cobra and despite his wonky mask I really like him. Something about him just sits right with me.

And I went digging again and found some really exciting things in my garage! Pics as soon as my camera is done charging:

x2 Gear of War sets

Blaster Black Music Label Soundwave

Unicron.com Allspark Accessory Set

Special Edition Overkill

TRU Commemorative Soundwave MISB

Takara Encore Soundwave (the one with a book-type box) box only, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FIGURE?!

Takara Reissue Soundwave, not sure which

and Battle Rollar

I am seriously going to go batshit crazy until I find the Soundwave that goes in that box

No gears of wars sets found yet dude? :emo Me wants those Inferno parts! :argh

Oh and Taaron.... No....No blue cast with awesome flaminess...

I know you know already since I PM'd you but I thought I'd illustrate this for the funny factor. :tfevil

And I did find that Soundwave that was driving me batty.

Been a little while since I've been able to get anything...but now gearing up again for a bit more..

Shadow Warriors Rumble and Frenzy 2 pack. Alternity Skywarp and Starscream (really awesome btw) and Animated Blackout..Fun stuff all around.

0618000936.jpg

0622000946.jpg

I got War For Cybertron. :D

Me too! Just getting off work and ready to pop it in! Feel free to add my 360 gamertag. Same username here. :con Co-op multiplayer should be cool! YES IM YELLING A LOT! :khaaan

The 3 Wise Men came to visit me today..We small chatted some..

0624001019.jpg

(anyone have a LEFT small weapon/head piece for hosehead?)

I also got another Spinister to replace mine that had a broken propeller..But, the guy sent me one that it too, was broken..Ugh.

Oh, and not shown, WFC Xbox version..But no free player for some reason...Oh well.