Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

"What I bought today" used to be part of Remy's section, for his site.

Probably after Remy's absence, it was moved over to the main forum so it could be moderated.

Anywho, I just preordered HA Jazz and Leaderclass Starscream from HTS. :D

Here's my latest haul:

I found two Megatron-gun acutal working cigarette lighters. Neither one has a robot mode. The big one lights by pulling the trigger. The smaller one lights up by cocking the hammer. Pull the trigger and it lights up with a laser light!

1sfwa1.jpg

10rqmqe.jpg

30vi1qo.jpg

2lue1dv.jpg

I received Music Label spark blue soundwave off of eBay.

FWIW, I believe Reprolabels.com has a very nice set of upgrade stickers for that bad-boy.

Haven't really been posting much but I recently got TF: Animated Japan Blackout, Universe 2.0 Inferno (loose), 2/ea Borders Exclusive Iron Man Mark IV, and 2/ea Diamond Select War Machines

So I went to TRU to get my nephew more toys (he's only 8 hours old) and I saw they had all the Terminator stuff on clearance with a buy one get one.

He's starting off with a great big beat up cyborg collection.

When I left the hospital my sister was mad that I put a robot(FAB Megatron) and a dinosaur growling at him, but F-Her, this is my nephew we're gonna play!!!