Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 06/12/10

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen > Deluxe Class > Mail-Order USA/Toys-R-Us Canada Exclusive:

x3 (of 4) #19693 Recon Ravage {"Nest Program"}

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 July 2010 - VOL 8 - Issue 7 + JUMP-EN040 Golem Dragon "Ultra Rare" {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x4 5DS3-EN Starter Decks/Duelist Toolbox(es) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TSHD-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

45-MyHybridHauL_FOR_06-12-10.jpg

I was bored and got some star wars transformers....can't believe I was that stupid :redface

I thought the AT-TE would be decent, but my god is that thing a piece of crap. Who designs these things anyways? I think a drunk monkey could make a better toy

You can just give me your money instead, Ill spend it on better Transformers :tflaugh

Seriously tho, sorry for your misfortune and momentary lack of judgement. I hear the Turbo Tank isnt bad tho.

I was bored and got some star wars transformers....can't believe I was that stupid :redface

I thought the AT-TE would be decent, but my god is that thing a piece of crap. Who designs these things anyways? I think a drunk monkey could make a better toy

You can just give me your money instead, Ill spend it on better Transformers :tflaugh

Seriously tho, sorry for your misfortune and momentary lack of judgement. I hear the Turbo Tank isnt bad tho.

The magnagaurd droid is decent. The plastic quality is completely different (for the better) and, while the face is butt ugly, it does make for a great mech walker if you transform it differently.

I'm gonna make an oath right now. Starting today, I will never buy another star wars crossover, regardless of price or how cool the vehicle mode may be. (Marvel crossovers will only be considered when on clearance :P)

The magnagaurd droid is decent. The plastic quality is completely different (for the better) and, while the face is butt ugly, it does make for a great mech walker if you transform it differently.

I'm gonna make an oath right now. Starting today, I will never buy another star wars crossover, regardless of price or how cool the vehicle mode may be. (Marvel crossovers will only be considered when on clearance :P)

Avoid the Spider Man/Iron Man combiner. I got in on clearance for $20 I think, its not even worth $5

Spider Combiner sucks, and do not believe them, that stupi tank think SUUUUUCKS!!!

I believed the hype, bought it for all the cool stoorage and hidden features...

The storage was just negative space for the kibble, and the hidden features where a pistol hid in 1 wheel, and some static rockets in another. The friggin thing has a million wheels, that sucked!

And oh look it's got a clone head, who gives a crap, clones suck almost as much as the articulation on that idiot thing.

I know the usual response to that is "tell us what you really think" but this is a family site, so honestly, I can't. Just believe me, the F'n thing was an instant regret.

Dion came in yesterday! My first TCC exclusive! :tfdance

Nice catch FTcsap! Really like that ravage the more I see it. Too bad nothing around here has them.