Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Finished off my $25 for hasbro's promo with ROTF ratchet and brawn.

I got ratchet purely for a chance to really crank out some mods again, and boy did he need them. After I get his gun to stay in place, and possibly a few dabs of silver, I'd peg him at about 8/10.

Brawn is every bit as kibbly as I thought he'd be. He's much worse than the first teaser pics we got a year ago, but he's actually pretty cool though. Plus, the hood of his car can be flipped 180* so the pieces rest on top of his thighs and form some nice armor panels, rather than just hanging at his sides. Needs some super glue on his hips, but I still give him 7/10.

Some stuff came in from a fellow collector:

-Alt Skids, w/ most of the glittery paint removed from the windows. I had this guy and sold him a while back, but this one was cheap and I like the mold.

-Cybertron Voyager Starscream, yay! Been wanting one for a long time, this one was also cheap and complete minus missile.

-Beast Wars Megatron's head, to put on the Crossovers Hulk tank to create another Megatron tank. Need to paint the head to resemble Megs a little better.

so at my walmart for the past 2yrs or so there's been a Blitzwing in a box thats a bit beat up.

The figures fine and I just got sick and tired of looking at it so I bought it just to move it.

-if I hear a good offer I'd be willing to trade it. The figure is fine, just the box is dinged up.

Is this Animated? ^ almost has to be doesnt it? As cool as a Generations Blitzwing would be...

I got me a ROTF Dirt Boss, Knock-Out and Dead End for the low-low.

Im planning on using either KO or Dead End to paint up as Wolfang (both heads seem just right), Im leaning more towards Dead End atm. Need to think up something to use KO for tho.

do tell us FTcsap, is the leader starscream as drool worthy as we all want him to be? could we have your two cents on the guy?

My haul: just bought yet another yamato valkyrie, the 1/60 vf-1j, off of BBTS through amazon (BBTS's price was somehow the cheapest for once, and I can't complain about how quickly stuff from them gets to me).

and for anyone that cares, the Meijers around me here in SE Michigan have put all ROTF figures on clearance: 3.99 for scouts I believe, 8.99 deluxe, 16 for voyagers, and 30 for leaders. If you're looking for a scout from the first few waves, what better way to get one than for less than the price legend? Love%20Struck.gif

do tell us FTcsap, is the leader starscream as drool worthy as we all want him to be? could we have your two cents on the guy?

Totally drool worthy, the mold is brilliant. The only thing I don't care about is the detachable gun (and the missiles). The integrated arm weapons are enough for me. Ranks up there with Movie 1 Brawl and ROTF Prime as the best leader molds ever released.

Movie 1 Air Raid and Storm Surge 2-pack at Walmart, $5.

EDIT- heh-heh, just after I hit Submit, the office Admin delivered my ROTF "Gathering at the Nemesis" Soundwave.

Movie 1 Air Raid and Storm Surge 2-pack at Walmart, $5.

EDIT- heh-heh, just after I hit Submit, the office Admin delivered my ROTF "Gathering at the Nemesis" Soundwave.

You get TFs delivered at work? Man I thought the guy at my workplace getting pinball machines delivered was bad.