Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

went to Walmart and saw the $20 new release Megazord.

I already have it but got it in spite of this threads recent turn :P

Gonna give it to the kid downstares with the wifle ball set I got him for his birthday :mwahaha

I bet his mom looks at you weird. "Here comes that weirdo to bribe my child with toys and promises of repressed future memories." *glares*

I feel a new Haul thread coming on.

Why dont we make one thread solely TF hauls and another thread anything goes? That would make everyone happy wouldnt it?

And yesterday I opened my Bioshock figures :P Big Sister and Delta

I still think this would solve everyones problem and make everyone happy and I will continue to support my idea until it is done :P

Actually, I have a better solution: Instead of creating yet ANOTHER haul thread (seriously, WHY do we have two? There's only a SLIGHT semantic difference between them that only a couple people acknowledge anyway), let's just ignore everyone who gets butthurt over other people posting non-TF hauls.

I mean, who cares if a couple people aren't happy about people posting non-TF hauls here? Any "fix" you could put in place will either be ineffective or cause more of a hassle than it's worth. It's unnecessary to try to "fix" this because it's not broken in the first place.

By the way, I got a Power Rangers Mystic Titan in the mail today. Pictures if I get around to it, and I probably will for the lulz of the situation.

:tfevil

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 06/01/10

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Last Stand Of The Wreckers | Cover A | Issue #2 {Ebay Seller: marauder44}

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/Promo Cards TCG:

x1 JUMP-EN040 Golem Dragon "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: toywiz.com}

x1 JUMP-EN041 The Tyrant Neptune "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: toywiz.com}

x1 JUMP-EN042 Transforming Sphere "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: toywiz.com}

40-MyHybridHauL_FOR_06-01-10.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 06/01/10

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Last Stand Of The Wreckers | Cover A | Issue #2 {Ebay Seller: marauder44}

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/Promo Cards TCG:

x1 JUMP-EN040 Golem Dragon "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: toywiz.com}

x1 JUMP-EN041 The Tyrant Neptune "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: toywiz.com}

x1 JUMP-EN042 Transforming Sphere "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: toywiz.com}

40-MyHybridHauL_FOR_06-01-10.jpg

Picked up from a guy on Graigslist, RID Spychangers Optimus Prime and the Ironhide/Mirage 2-pack, all MOSC, $10!

Gonna give it to the kid downstares with the wifle ball set I got him for his birthday :mwahaha

I bet his mom looks at you weird. "Here comes that weirdo to bribe my child with toys and promises of repressed future memories." *glares*

Heh, I bet the kid's mom is hot... :love

Leige knows whats up.

also, isn't a future memory one you haven't had yet?

I said future repressed memories alluding that Liege was going to do something horrible to the kid, which would become repressed and then later be unlocked thru either a shocking revelation or therapy.

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 06/02/10

Transformers: Animated > Japanese Release/Single Pack(s) > Destrons:

x3 TA-20 Blackout {Ebay Seller: junkshopu.s.a.}

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

x1 Gosei Headers-Gashapon Series #2/Sound Headers: GoseiDragon Header {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x2 Gosei Headers-Gashapon Series #2/Sound Headers: Blue Exotic Dragon Header {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x3 Candy Toys Gosei Headers-Landic Brothers Set(s) {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x1 Gosei Headers-Mystic Brother Set {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

41-MyHybridHauL_FOR_06-02-10.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 06/02/10

Transformers: Animated > Japanese Release/Single Pack(s) > Destrons:

x3 TA-20 Blackout {Ebay Seller: junkshopu.s.a.}

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

x1 Gosei Headers-Gashapon Series #2/Sound Headers: GoseiDragon Header {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x2 Gosei Headers-Gashapon Series #2/Sound Headers: Blue Exotic Dragon Header {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x3 Candy Toys Gosei Headers-Landic Brothers Set(s) {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x1 Gosei Headers-Mystic Brother Set {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

41-MyHybridHauL_FOR_06-02-10.jpg