Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Robot Replicas Megatron. Wasn't going to, but he was on sale, $9.

Different strokes for different folks AP. Just because you don't like MMPR doesn't mean you have to insult the guy

I'm not telling you off or anything, I'm just saying live and let live

PC, I am not insulting the guy's intelligence-OK-and everyone know's about my MMPR hate fetish but I was actually talking about his one thread dedicated to his daily haul , and his daily posting of new products he obtained for non-monetary gain that is RETARDED, anyways you guy's shouldn't be so touchy or get BUTT-HURT when someone does not like MMPR, seriously- this is a TRANSFORMERS website right??? Keep it real.

power rangers.

also wheres that dedication when people show veratechs, evas, and things of that sort?

Let the guy buy what he wants, he's just showing it not inflicting it. We all do the same thing at some point, he just does it more often.

It's not hurting anybody, so screw it.

power rangers.

also wheres that dedication when people show veratechs, evas, and things of that sort?

Let the guy buy what he wants, he's just showing it not inflicting it. We all do the same thing at some point, he just does it more often.

And the whole RETARDED thing is a good thing, not bad-" And really TransFan2 probably got what I said and how I said it which is the best thing........RIGHT?????

And Liege, I have not showcased anything but TF's and it will stay that way for a long time, so when a MMPR shows up in my threads have a petition to have me banned........LOL!

But really I am not joking!

Its a Haul thread on a TF board so yes most of the stuff is TF related. If TransFan2 posted at a lot less frequently, I'd doubt you'd even notice his non-TF hauls. A lot of times when I post its not TF stuff either. Lately I havent gotten anything (at least not in hand yet). My latest haul included Motorcycle service and helmets for crying out loud!

Its just a thread, dont let it bother you so much.

G1 Sky Lynx in a really nice box. Been looking for a piece like this for quite a while.

cimg0461a.th.jpg

cimg0460fr.th.jpg

cimg0459e.th.jpg

cimg0458f.th.jpg

I'm with anthonyprime. If I wanted to see other stuff, I'd go check out sites that cater to other interests. Scrolling through them in this thread just wastes my time.

I'm with anthonyprime. If I wanted to see other stuff, I'd go check out sites that cater to other interests. Scrolling through them in this thread just wastes my time.

Me too. Especially since Transfan has his very own stickied thread for announcing his newest purchases. Why he needs to do it here and there, I have no idea.

power rangers.

And the whole RETARDED thing is a good thing, not bad-" And really TransFan2 probably got what I said and how I said it which is the best thing........RIGHT?????

And Liege, I have not showcased anything but TF's and it will stay that way for a long time, so when a MMPR shows up in my threads have a petition to have me banned........LOL!

But really I am not joking!

Please, put more thought in what you say. I can barely understand this post of yours. But regardless, calm damn, man. For a supposed 40 year old, you sure act like a teenager.

My weeks haul was Super Legends- Titanium Rescue Ranger and RotF Scout Skystalker. Great figures and got them relatively cheap. Walmart has their scouts for $7, and the Titanium Ranger was $5 at Ross...