Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Sure but people, after years of hunting and just missing out I have finaly found a Wheeled Warriors Trail Blazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-13168-12747271234448_thumb.jpg

!!!I HAVE FINALY COMPLETED THIS COLLECTION!!!

nice haul, leige!

icewolf, you might be too young right now, but when you grow up you will understand

Actually Astronopolis, I am 35 years old. So I have been around and will every once in awhile drink a beer or two. However, I just never understood the appeal people have with getting drunk every Friday/Saturday night to "socialize". In fact, I tend to LOL at all those people that pack themselves into crowded bars and clubs to have a "good time" and hopefully score with a chick/guy. I'd rather do more "enriching" things while hanging out with people like going to dinner and a movie afterwards or a picnic at a park or just hanging out at home with dinner and Wii time. That's just me though, I guess.

^ I know exactly what your talking about. I gotta tell you I hate the meat market scene too.

Hell I haven't been to a regular bar in a good couple weeks.

Maybe it's because I grew up with sisters, maybe it's cause I'm just honest with them, but I've always gotten along with and had friends that are women.

It's got nothing to do with only going out and drinking, or anything like that. These ladies are my friends, good friends at that, and I wouldn't change that for anything.

It's fun heading out from time to time, but it was just as fun joking around in my kitchen yesterday making some chicken. If it wasn't for the iffy weather tonight we'd light the grill...

Like I said, nothing wrong with that.

post-13168-12747303845142_thumb.jpg

one of my best friends right here.

Dreamland Comics is a great place online!

Transformers: Revelation TPB

The had a Coupon offer that got me a stack of Free Comic Book Day books including "THE TICK!" * * * SPOON!!! * * * and as a bonus they threw in TWO of the new Lantern Corps Rings from DC Direct: a Black Lantern Ring and the White Lantern ring FOR FREE!

EBAY TIME:

Just won an Encore Metroplex

Finally found new Iron Man 2 figs 2 blocks from home :love

#27 Hulkbuster Iron Man

#28 Iron Man (w/pointy helmet)

#29 Guardsman

Plus "storage shed" (old toys, old price) Zoids haul #1

Energy Liger

Lightning Saix

Buster Eagle

Venomous Viper

Redler

Keeping busy til' Generations hit shelves :wave

Fire Guts Ginrai. Haven't seen one of those in a while. Is it an original or a reissue (can't remember if there was an original or not actually)?

And if you don't mind saying, how much did you pay for it?

nice haul, leige!

icewolf, you might be too young right now, but when you grow up you will understand

Actually Astronopolis, I am 35 years old. So I have been around and will every once in awhile drink a beer or two. However, I just never understood the appeal people have with getting drunk every Friday/Saturday night to "socialize". In fact, I tend to LOL at all those people that pack themselves into crowded bars and clubs to have a "good time" and hopefully score with a chick/guy. I'd rather do more "enriching" things while hanging out with people like going to dinner and a movie afterwards or a picnic at a park or just hanging out at home with dinner and Wii time. That's just me though, I guess.

hey ice, didnt mean to condescend. its easy to make an incorrect assumption of where someones age and experience lies when youre on an internet message board, but its not a good reason to be a dick about it. sorry! :)

Leige, congrats on your latest acquisition! i had one of those as a kid, and literally loved it to peices. i think i still have one of its legs somewhere at my parents house. i used to pretend he was Skylinx's brother on a different planet fighting with Jayce against the Monsterminds