Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

reading through some threads, wonder how many fanboy heads would explode if they found out Anna has a Russian accent?

Some real picky people out there who I bet have no right to be.

This girl is my friend, I'm not gonna add to any inuendos, I'm also not gonna talk myself up cause hell, it's Saturday night and I'm home.

Still, if you just get over yourself and stop hating girls just cause they look good, you to can have drinking buddies who look like this.

post-13168-12745968026172_thumb.jpg

and this

jackie007-1.jpg

as well as this

post-13168-12745976809961_thumb.jpg

not to mention this

jackie046-1.jpg

and you know what, it's a good time

post-13168-12745975923805_thumb.jpg

Get over yourself, man up, and you can do this too. And if your decent, they'll be sure to keep coming back around. So go relax and have some fun.

post-13168-12745978341053_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the advice, dad :thumb

Nah you know I'm kidding with you Liege. I wasn't trying to annoy you.

Russian accent for zeh vin. (Get it?)

Eastern European girls are proof that God is a man.

Just pre-orderd the new Takara Unicron. I have the armada version but I´m loving the colours on this one better.

reading through some threads, wonder how many fanboy heads would explode if they found out Anna has a Russian accent?

This girl is my friend, I'm not gonna add to any inuendos, I'm also not gonna talk myself up cause hell, it's Saturday night and I'm home.

Still, if you just get over yourself and stop hating girls just cause they look good, you to can have drinking buddies who look like this.

and this

jackie007-1.jpg

as well as this

not to mention this

jackie046-1.jpg

Get over yourself, man up, and you can do this too. And if your decent, they'll be sure to keep coming back around. So go relax and have some fun.

Those girls are beautiful Leige, but meh, can't you guys do anything other than drink? :doh

That's my beef with beautiful girls these days. That's all they seem to want to do is drink and get ****faced. Is life for them really that shallow that that's all they can think of to do? They should pick up a hobby like Transformer collecting? It would make them more interesting people. LOL!

yep. It's not bad having alot of wonem on your side. It's up to you, and how you handle them as well as yourself to make that happen. Get past the games and trivialities and it's alright.

It's not just about going out either. 2 stopped by yesterday. We made dinner, had some beers, BS'd for a bit, and watched The Simpsons.

It was a good time with a pleasent view. Nothing wrong with that.

and this

jackie007-1.jpg

as well as this

not to mention this

jackie046-1.jpg

Those girls are beautiful Leige, but meh, can't you guys do anything other than drink? :doh

That's my beef with beautiful girls these days. That's all they seem to want to do is drink and get ****faced. Is life for them really that shallow that that's all they can think of to do? They should pick up a hobby like Transformer collecting? It would make them more interesting people. LOL!

NO, that's not ALL they wanna do. Adults do fun stuff all day THEN drink for fun and do more fun stuff after :beer